Chapter 17

In another corner of the city.

A squad of uniformed people was engaging in combat. But unlike what they've been fighting in the past, it was completely incomparable to this abomination they're facing.

A fat policeman could be seen shouting frantically. The hammer of his gun clicked repeatedly as he pulled the gun's trigger.

The fat perspiring police captain was busy shouting to shoot down the abomination in front of them.

It was a hideous blob of meat holding a pair of butcher knives on both its hands while it was donned on a bloody apron. 

Based on its outfit, this zombie was a butcher before it became a zombie.. 

But this one has a stark difference from the rest of its kind.

It was a massive three meters tall zombie with thick fat surrounding its body.

The squad of fat-ass policeman were repeatedly shooting it but barely did any real damage on its thick skin.

It growled at them as it chased the nearest police in its proximity.

It runs like an obese guy would do, slow and awkward, but still fast enough to chase after them.

But at this moment, the group of fat policeman widened their eyes. The butcher zombie actually threw its knife! 

The police that was chased by it couldn't react on time as the butcher knife viciously hit his back. It lodged on his back so deep, breaking a few of his rib cage as well as rupturing his left lung.

It made the police stumble forward as he fell flat on his face. He was still conscious as the pain has yet to register in his brain. 

He gasped and coughed as blood kept pouring out in his mouth. 

The police tried to crawl but strength already left his body. 

At this moment, the zombie butcher reaches the fallen police. It grabbed his head as it lifted the police effortlessly. The zombie then bit the police neck, pulling his windpipe out as it feast on its meat and blood. 

The other policeman's face paled at the show of brutality, but their expressions further grimaced when they saw that they'd already been surrounded by a mob of zombies.

"Hurry! Open a way out, we're evacuating here!"

Captain George barked an order to his men as they made an attempt to break out the encirclement while the butcher zombie was still busy eating their colleague.