Owen

As she digs around her purse for her keys my eyes wander over her. She doesn't want anything serious so I made a deal proposal. My one night with her was fun and I can do casual. I'm not ready for it to be over yet. Especially since I see her every day in the office in those sexy dresses she wears.

"Okay found it." She holds up her keys with a smile. Then she sticks them into the door. When she opens the door we both step in and I look around the dark house. Once she flips on the light I'm met with a nice looking house. Everything inside is decorated with either brown or tan.

She turns to me and our eyes meet. "This is the house your brother picked out for me when I first moved here." 

The place really fits her. I still can't believe she moved here from America. "It's really nice," I admit as I move towards her. She smiles up at me once my hand wraps around her waist. I pull her into my body as I bring my lips down to her neck. I press softly and she hums. "Now let me get you to your bedroom so I can have my way with you." 

As I lift her up she gasps as her legs wrap around my body. Her eyes widen and she laughs. "Are you going to carry me up there." She says biting her lip.

"Of course I am Cali. I'm going to make this night effortless for you." I say as I make my way up the stairs. 

____________

Setting her down on the bed I then start working on my belt. Her eyes stay on me the entire time. She's completely ready for me and I love it. The effect I have on her when I've only been inside her one time. She's going to be mine now. 

Once I get off my belt I motion for her hands. She tilts her head and raises a brow at me. "What?" She asks. 

"Give me your hands," I command. 

She hesitates for a second before holding both her hands out. A grin appears as I wrap my belt around her hands. "Are you really tying me up?" She asks. 

"This is the only time I  get to show my kinky side.." I tighten the belt and her eyes widen. Her every reaction is making me hard. 

I push her back onto the bed. As she lays on her back I slide up her dress. Then I bite down on her panties with my teeth. I pull her panties down as she watches me. 

As I throw them across the room my eyes stay on her pussy. Licking my lips I get closer. Then I work my magic. 

"Ah AH mm Owen." She moans and each moan only makes me harder. I need to be inside her now. 

I don't though. I take my time with her instead. Working and working until her back arches off the bed from her climax. 

"Oh OH Uh" 

Biting my lip I move up her body. I undo the buttons of her dress ripping it apart. Her breasts spring out and I work my magic. sucking and nibbling each breast giving them both the same attention. "Owen." She moans. 

I love the way she moans my name with pleasure. The way she's squirming under me. I start to pull off my shirt. She slides her hands up my chest and then helps me with my shirt. I throw it to the side and then work on my pants. 

Once I have all my clothes off I grab a condom out of my back pocket. She watches patiently as I slide it on. Then I position myself between her legs. "Are you ready Cali?" I ask her. 

"Yes." She lets out a breathy whisper. 

I  slide into her and she lets out a loud moan. Her fingers dig into my back and she bites into my shoulder. I let out a groan as the pleasure fills me. "Fuck Cali." 

"Faster." She whispers. 

I don't waste any time as I slam in and out of her faster and faster. "Oh yes." The sound she makes brings me closer to my edge. I pull her head closer to mine as I bring my lips to hers. She lets me completely take over her mouth and her body.

Our skin slaps together with each thrust. She whimpers into my mouth. I bite down on her lip as I feel her squeeze around me. "I'm coming." She says. 

"Me too Cali." She digs her fingers deeper into my skin and I let out a loud groan as we come together...