Cali

As he stands in front of me my eyes go wide. How the fuck is that supposed to fit inside me? He's huge! Maybe more than huge. A good 7 inches. I've never had 7 inches.

"What's wrong?" He questions.

Looking away from him I feel my face get hot. "N-nothing." Biting my bottom lip I sip my drink.

He gets into the tub next to me as the water moves around. Who the hell buys a hot tub for hotels they own? Doesn't that cost a lot of money? How much money must this guy have to be able to do this?

He takes a sip from his glass and then gets in between me. His cock poked my stomach. His eyes meet mine as he gets closer and closer. Then his lips capture mine. Sucking and nibbling. Then claiming my tongue with his own. My hands grip his shoulders as he kisses me.

The bubbles run against my legs and even though I can barely breathe this is relaxing. We stay like that for a minute. Just kissing each other. Then I feel his hardness between my legs. He doesn't slide in. He slides against me creating friction.

When he breaks apart from the kiss he looks between us. My eyes flutter as I start to moan again. His lower body moves against me as he slides back and forth. Working me to my end.

"I've never had sex in a hot tub." He smirks looking back up at me.

I have, but I'm not going to let him know that. "Well, I guess you better make this first time worth it." Smiling I feel him jerk between me hard and I moan again.

"You're right." He lifts me up and my legs wrap around him. Then he walks me over to a hot tub jet. My eyes widen as he lowers me to where my pussy is on the jet.

"Ah!" Moaning out I can't stop myself. He's moving against me while the jet is pushing out water. Lowering my face into the nape of his neck I run my hands down his back. "Fuck! Fuck." Moving my body against his I almost cum from the groan that leaves him.

He doesn't cum when his cock jerks again. Instead, he moves away from me letting the jets take me over the edge. "Yes! Yes." I scream out again much like earlier.

He watches me with amusement on his face. "Come here." He demands.

Moving over to him in the water I watch as he strokes himself. When I'm close enough he grips my hips spinning me around. My back hits the wall of the hot tub.

"Watching you come is so satisfying." He growls kissing my neck.

"You still have all night to see more," I say tracing his muscular chest. Taking a moment to look at him I notice that he's muscular not just in his chest, but in his arms too. He must work out a lot.

Biting my lip I smile up at him as he runs his hands through my hair. "Have you ever seen a guy more than one night?" he asks.

Most guys aren't as attracted to me once they find out I sleep around a lot. I don't care about Owen, but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell him my whole life story.

"Nope. It's not like I sleep around a lot to find the one in a one-night stand." Shrugging I kick my feet in the water.

He lowers his eyes and then looks me over. "One would be stupid not to want to have you."

My face reddens and I turn away from him. "Well, I guess they're all stupid."

His hands traces up my back and my body shivers from his touch. I'd be lying if I said this man doesn't affect me. Just the feel of his hand is enough to get me turned on. Other men I've been with haven't had this effect. Not as intense as this.

His hand tangles into my hair and he grips hard. A gasp escapes me and he pulls my head towards him. "That's too bad though. My kinky side doesn't come out the first time I have sex with a girl."

He bends me over running his hand over my ass in the water. "You ready?" He asks.

Turning my head I see his eyes. They're dark and lustful as he looks at me. "H-How will you fit inside?" I question looking at his long length.

"Easily." His voice gets low as he strokes my sensitive puss. When I give him the ok he reaches over to grab something.

Watching him he rips the condom open with his mouth and pulls it out of the packet. Then he slides it onto himself. Getting worked up over just that movement alone I grind against him pulling his attention back to me.

He positions himself at my entrance. Taking a breath I wait until he starts to push into me. When he does I scream out. Not only is he big, but he's also thick.

"O-Owen." Whimpering I rest my head against the wall and pant out.

"Did I hurt you baby?" He questions once he's all the way in. He strokes up and down my back.

"N-no it's fine. Just let me prepare myself." I say breathing heavily.

"Tell me when to move." He strokes up and down my arms. Once I'm sure he can move again I lift myself up and hold myself up on the ledge.

"Y-you can go." I say turning to look at him. He nods and slides out slowly. Then he thrusts and I moan arching.

This is probably the best sex I've ever had. He's hitting every wall in my body. He pushes out again and thrusts. As I jerk forward I feel a sensation. Something I can't describe, but I've never felt before. It feels like I have to pee, but so good.

Biting my lip I left out every moan with every thrust. He thrusts faster jerking me forward with each one.

Over and Over.

He groans into me as he leans his body over me. Moving my body with his I suddenly jerk back. We both moan together at the great feeling that was made.

He turns me around to face him. My breasts bounce in between us as he keeps his eyes on mine. Digging my nails into his back I moan over and over. Then I dig my nails into his thighs wanting him closer.

He pounds into me making the water splash outside of the hot tub. "Owen! Owen Yes. It's so good."

He groans my name over and over as we both start to go over the edge. When the orgasmic feeling of bliss washes over me I accidentally scratch the side of his neck. A red mark starts to appear.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry." Panting he hasn't noticed as he jerks over and over letting the hot cum slip into his condom.

He rests his head in the nape of my neck as he pants. We are both sweaty now and we've been in this hot tub for a while now. "You ready to go to bed." He says out of breath with his head still in my neck.

Nodding I feel him pull out of me. That was the best night I've ever had. If I was someone else maybe this wouldn't have to be a one-night stand.....