Owen

Standing there in only my underwear my gaze is stuck on the woman in my bed. She says her name is Cali. Her name matches the way she looks and carries herself. With such grace and confidence. She's not new to any of this. Running my thumb over my lip she notices the motion and squeezes her thighs together.

The effect I have on this woman is something I love so much. She's still fully clothed because I want to take my time taking off her clothes. I'm a tease with the woman I sleep with and I want to make sure she gets the full experience. This may be one night for her, but I'm going to fuck her so hard she won't be able to forget my name.

Slowly I climb onto the bed and her breath catches just at the sight. My hard-on sticking out of my underwear. "You ready?" I question.

"You don't even have my clothes off yet." She whispers.

"I'm getting there." Lowering my head I kiss her legs. Letting my tongue trace from her lower leg to her thighs in the short dress she's wearing. Once I reach her upper thigh I grip her and softly bite her.

"Oh." She moans shocked. My cock twitches in my pants as she looks down at me watching everything I do.

My fingers slide under her dress. Then I let my fingertips run up her body as I pull her dress off. She shivers and I smirk. My eyes trace over her body. Her lace panties cling to her skin. Her large boobs that I can't wait to bounce. Her panties are drenched.

Picking a spot I decide to start with her stomach. Lowering my head I kiss her stomach letting my hands trace down to her thigh. Tracing circles around her thigh her leg lifts wanting more. Moving from her stomach to her breasts I bite her bra letting it lift then slap it back down onto her. She gasps.

Then reaching behind her I unclasp her bra letting her breasts spill out. She bites her lip wanting me to move faster, but don't.

I go back down to her stomach repeating my kissing motions. "Owen please." She whimpers.

"Please what?" Feigning stupidity I wait for her to answer.

"I want it." She points to my cock.

"Want what babe? I need you to say it." I growl kissing her stomach again.

"I want you to fuck me. Now!" She begs.

Shaking my head I hover over her chest. "No. I'm taking my time with you." Taking her boob into my mouth I bite hard. Her back arches and she wraps both her hands around me holding me to her. I lick, nibble, and bite each soft breast as it moves against my mouth.

Cali is a panting mess once I've gotten my fill of her. Finally, I move down lower and her eyes flash with desire. Tracing my way down her body I pull off her wet panties with my teeth.

Then I position myself between her legs. Licking circles on her upper thigh I feel my hair tickle her pussy. "Mvm." She bites her lip.

Biting into her thigh she grips the bed sheets. "You like that?" My eyes meet hers.

"Yes, but I had no idea you were such a tease." She pants.

"I just like to take my time with women. Taste them and savor the sex we have." Moving my head over I stroke my tongue over her Pussy.

"Finally." She moans out.

My tongue caresses a few times before I slide it into her. "MM" She gets louder. Her body trembling a bit.

"Tell me where it feels good." I say before sliding my tongue back into her.

"R-right there."

Sliding my tongue out I slide two fingers inside her. Her head arches back into the pillow. "Here?" I ask.

She nods not saying anything. Moving my fingers the complete opposite way. "Here." I ask again.

She shakes her head then I move my fingers back. "Right there Owen." She moans my name and my cock starts to ache for her.

Then I move my fingers again and she sits up on her forearms annoyed. "Owen stop being a tease for one fucking second." She snaps and I smirk.

This time I use three fingers and lick her clit with my tongue. This sudden movement makes her moan out and fall back onto the bed. "Oh uhh." She moans. "More."

My fingers work in and out of her along with my tongue moving against her. Lifting her lower body up with my free hand I suck her clit with my mouth. She screams out as her orgasm hits her in waves. "Oh yes. Yes mm yes." She whispers in her blissful state.

Getting off the bed she suddenly looks at me. "Where are you going?" She questions.

Holding my hand out for her she takes it and I pull her up. "The hot tub." Leading her into the living room the hot tub is already warmed up and bubbling.

"Oh." She smiles the back of her hair a mess from the bed.

"Go ahead and get inside. I'm going to go make us some wine." Winking at her I walk back into the kitchen. Grabbing two glasses out of the cabinet I take the wine out of the pantry and open it. Then I pour two cups of it.

Walking back to the pool I see her leaning her head back against the cushion. Her eyes are closed and she's breathing softly. When she hears me walking back she looks up at me. She's completely naked and I still have on my underwear.

Handing her a glass she reaches up and takes it. As she takes a sip I grab a condom from the countertop and set it down next to the pool.

Then I slip my underwear down my legs letting my very hard cock stand at attention. She stares up at it wide-eyed with a worried look.

Getting into the hot tub I ask. "What's wrong?"

"It's um nothing." She licks her lips and then drinks a lot of wine...