Fuck you. Chapter 12

( Robin's POV )

It's been a week since Finney went into the hospital. I tried calling and texting him but the only thing I got after sending 50 text messages. The account doesn't exist anymore. He still posts just not that often.

I feel like shit for what I did. But I mean it wasn't even my fucking fault. Alice is a complete bitch for what she had done. I mean like fuck off, she just ruined my chances with maybe my first actual love.

I fucking hate Alice. And but when you think about it why the hell did Finney just move. I knew he saw the headlights ahead of time. I mean I was a fucking wrong for ever thinking that this never happened.

But I feel dumb for thinking that. I mean dude come on! It's fucking happening right here right now.

"You okay?" My new partner said, Billy Showalter. I felt bad for him. He had to leave his boyfriend Griffin Stag to watch this slide with me. "Yeah, fine" I say. 

"Hey boys, guess what, Finney will be coming back. But Robin you will have to do most of the work if you are fine with that. His arm is better but it still has a cast so you'll just have to be extra careful." The worker said. "Uhm when exactly is he coming back?" I ask happy but dreading that he will be returning. "Tomorrow!" And as she said that she was gone.

Fuck.

"What's up with you and Finney?" Billy asks leaning against the rail of the slide. "What do you mean?" As another person passes us and we give them a thumbs up.

"You and Finney, there's clearly bad but good tension between you. I myself am friends with Finney a little and I can tell he's really upset with you." I just stare at Billy, should I tell him. 

"Well, me and Finney, we kind of had these small run-ins. Like once in the pool closet we kind of made out. And at the 4th of July party we also kind of made out." I say smoothly. "Okay, but weren't you kissing Alice at the party?" Billy asks giving a girl a push so she would go down the slide on the tube.

"Yeah, and then Finney just kind of ran away and he got really upset because He thought, me and him were I guess something... And then a car came and then just you know..." I soon got flustered at the words that slipped out of my mouth.

Billy just nodded. I looked down almost scared I was basically praying I wouldn't wake up tomorrow.

(Time skip tomorrow)

Get out of my car only seeing the familiar white jeep parked in the middle lot. I gulped thinking about what was going to happen next. I began walking toward the entrance taking soothing deep breaths.

 I soon reached the slide climbing up the stairs dreading to see the face I loved most but they hated me most. I reached the top seeing Finney sitting on the bench not bothered to look up from his phone.

"Hey." I say walking over to him. "How's your arm, hopefully it heals soon. And I'm really really sorry for what happened at the party. I jus-" "Can you tell that I really want nothing to do with you, and you can stop pretending to like me. It's honestly stupid that you think after every fucking thing you have done to me can just get fixed by a fucking sorry."

Finney looks up at me disgusted. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I luckily held them back. "I'm  going to the bathroom real quick..." I say sniffing slightly.

I walk away tears falling down my face. I'm a bitch, a dick, and I lost my chances with Finn. I was done with him just like he was done with me.

I wanted to be done with him but I just couldn't I wanted to be done with him years ago in different ways. But now I want this feeling for Finney to go away. But I don't think it would be going anytime soon.

Finney hated me, and I'm supposed to hate him. But I really couldn't get rid of this feeling. I liked Finney in more than a friend way... 

But he was done with me. I can't like someone who doesn't even have these feelings  for me even slightly... I began crying as I reached the bathroom. I entered a open stall letting out small sobs.

I was a dick and my first boy crush hated me...

Sorry this was a shorter chapter! I will be posting not that often due to practicing for a tournment in track. Wish me luck!