Finney's Lovers Chapter 8

( Ari's POV )

I begin walking away thinking about Finney. He was cute, and I really liked him. I never really confessed these feelings though, only because I was one of the cool chill laided back girls. I acted as though I was that .  And if you didn't really know being one of those girls meant really no dating drama.

And I promised I wouldn't get a boyfriend or girlfriend. And I want to keep that promise. However I really didn't get the vibe Finney and that kid had. I mean The kid looked at me annoyed and I guess almost... Jealous. But I mean I didn't do anything so I don't know why he was looking at me that way.

He was acting like a total dick. And I hated it to be honest. And not to lie, but I did hear some boy likes Finney, but how could I know if that kid is that kid, and that kid who has a crush on Finney is known as Robin Arellano.

( Donna's POV )

In my opinion there had always been one girl I had always envied. And lots of people know her as Ari, or Ariel Goodman. I always hated her guts.

Not because of how she looked good but how she always got everything she wanted. Like for example the only thing that I guess I kind of had was Finney Blake. I don't want to say that I want to fight over him but the second they get introduced. They were like besties.

But me and Finney took days to warm up to each other, but it was that easy for Ari to make Finney suddenly like her that way. And I felt Jealous, really jealous.

 ( Robin's POV )

Okay when I think of it I feel like every single person that has ever liked Finney has never really been successful in I guess dating him. and when I think about it I could probably be the first person to be happy with Finney as a partner.

But when I got home that night. I felt like I needed to step up my game like getting to know Finn. For one thing there I guess was two girls that I guess kind of like him. And then there's me and Leo boys and Leo of course just wants to manipulate his ass, and I kind of have feelings for him.

And I guess i might as well invest in these feelings before It's too late to say anything. And plus if I just did what I did in the pool closet again, I would probably surely be favorited out of the four. Maybe Finn would actually consider dating me if my true self came out, and I guess come out to my friends...

( Leo's POV )

Okay this is stupid as fuck but maybe I don't fully agree with what I thought last time about Finney. I just think I might like him, no joke. I felt bad for  his ass, but then just think about it. I'm a fucking Bully who has put the guy through shit since the end of Middle school.

I mean and plus I'm just a bully in general so... I thought about Finney for a while and what I thought about him. And then I think it kind of just hit me in the head. Finney wasn't just a bitch, he was bitch that was open to have a boyfriend.

And I think I was just over thinking I hate Finney, and now I know what I'll be doing with Finney. It will I guess bring back some memories about what happened with Robin, me and... Amelia

Lol I don't know what this is, just sorry it's so short and that's it, have a good Summer, If you didn't know It's the first day of summer!