Why Did I Agree To This Chapter 2

Little side note so this is the day after the tryouts and these are all the people that got the job. And I didn't put the tryouts because I'm lazy like that! That's it

( Finney's POV )

This felt really weird. I thought. I mean look at me, all these fucking guys have AB'S!!! And look at me I'm flat. "Okay everyone get a partne-" "Sorry I'm late" Said a booming, annoying, loud... And a familiar voice. I turn around... HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, MISTAKE. I turn to see Robin Arellano. I almost felt like fucking puking.

I hated that bitch with all my fucking might. "Oh, Robin, You have to partener up with someone and then we'll see what happens next." The instructor was practically drooling over him. Who was a girl, and since I'm mentioning it all the girls were staring.

I just didn't bother looking as I turned to find a partner. But sadly someone said my name. "Yes" I say turning around to face the one and hopefully only Robin Arellano. "Want to partner up?" He asks. 

Is he shitting me. Hell no, but I said. "I mean I guess." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Okay everyone is done picking partners. Now I'll assign you a slide or ground in the park." I just look at her. Holly fucking shit, was Robin going to be the person up there with me all fucking day long! "Emily & Mia, Super Soaker Slide. Uh, Oh, Robin & Finney Mountain Bliss!" The rest was a blur.

I was done, if Robin kills me, oh fuck NO! I just stare at her blankly. I glance at Robin, who had happened to be smirking. Oh yip pe he's planing all the ways to fucking murder me. I really couldn't do this but like still, I didn't want to ask to switch partners. "Okay everyone remember that and make sure you come here by 5:00 a.m!" The instructor says to us.

I just began walking out leaving to go to the locker room. I open the door walking over to my locker to grab my graphic T- shirt. I opened the locker and as I was about to get my shirt... A hand closes my locker.  

"Opp's sorry Blake" Robin said sarcastically. "It's fine Arellano" I say annoyed, while unlocking my locker yet again. I grabbed my T-shirt before walking out. I entered the parking lot only soon finding my white jeep.

I grab my keys out of my backpack before unlocking my car until, again. Robin comes up to me. "Hey, Party at my place tonight, you're invited." And he just left, just like that.

Okay that's weird I thought opening my door and getting into the car. I had just not too long ago got my real license, and I was quite happy with it. I begin driving shortly after thinking about the party invite.

I soon get back to the big house I had lived in now. I smile as I see Gwen and Amy rounding the corner, they have always been best friends. Just like me and Bruce.

I close my door and lock my car before entering the house. I began thinking about that party, should I go? I think so I call up Bruce. "Hey Bruce." I say it on the phone. "What's up?" Bruce asks. "Did you get invited to Robin's party?" I ask full of wonder. "Yeah, um are you planning on going?" "I don't know, I mean I want your opinion before I choose." "You should go, let loose!" Bruce says.

I smile, even though Bruce didn't see me right now. "Okay, do you want me to pick you up?" I ask. "In your hella expensive Jeep, yeah sure." I just roll my eyes at his words. "Okay pick you up at 8:00" I say. "Okay, bye" Bruce says before hanging up.

It was currently 5:30, I then just remembered. I have to wake up at 4:00 in the morning tomorrow, shit, I think. I mean I could always leave early but I mean I couldn't get drunk or anything. I think as I start to plan out my outfit. It had been kind of hot at the moment so I decided to wear...

 It had been kind of hot at the moment so I decided to wear

( Finney's Outfit )

I began putting on the outfit soon doing my hair. I took out my grandma's old curling iron. and began curling and styling my hair. I soon finished turning it off, going to my chair to sit down. I soon started to go through my phone scrolling through Instagram.

I soon found Robin's profile, he had of course been with Alice. She had been a complete simp for Robin, she'd follow everywhere, I mean she still does. I of course don't give a fuck so whatever. I mean I do kind of have a simuiliar problem, Donna sometimes follows me around like a littl e lost puppy.

I don't even know what to say to her. I haven't gotten back to her ever since she asked me to be her boyfriend. I thought of it a little weird considering Donna had been one of my rather close friends growing up.

She'd always understand me, but I always thought of her as a friend, and a friend only.

I was sure about my sexuality and I was sure I had been Bisexual. I never dated a guy before but I did somehow get a girlfriend in sophomore year, or 10th grade. I met her at a party and we became close, she soon confessed feelings for me, but only until Junior year right now she had moved away to New York. I still kind of missed her, Elle had been her name and she was my first love I guess.

I still think about her sometimes. Before I knew it I had to leave for the party, I had to go a little earlier though since I had to pick Bruce up.

I went downstairs writing a note down to my grandma and sister before leaving to go to the party. I entered my jeep, my keys jingling as I hopped up to get in. I push the keys in before going to Bruce's house. 

Why did I agree to go to this stupid party.

Sorry I haven't posted lately! I'll try my best to update soon!