4th July PART. 1 Chapter 9

( Finney's POV )

Finally it had been a fucking holiday I could take a break on and not see his annoying ass face. And that annoying face so happens to be Robin Arellano. I was sick to be honest of seeing his face every fucking single day!

I really couldn't take it. I mean Robin also low key is trying to become friends with me. I mean dud come on! I just think it's dumb shit he's even trying, and that he even thinks we still can become friends.

For one thing he just randomly started making out with me in a fucking pool closet for gods sake. I just think it's total shit.

And another is just he randomly just starts wanting to make a friendship after all those fucking years of torture. I mean come on they literally beat me up every and I mean every fucking day!

I just almost find it sickening that Robin would even want to be friends with me, after all the shit he's done, I feel as though I don't really fully want him in my life any more. And I don't really find that as a joke I want him out... And I want him out now.

I grabbed my non-stop buzzing phone. Who the hell was this. I think, annoyed picking my phone up to see something I never wanted to see. Ari, Robin, Donna, and Leo? Texted me at the same time. This was shit. And how the hell did Robin and Leo get my phone number.

I enter my password by going to Ari's text first.

🤩Ari🤩- Yo, are you going to the stupid 4th of July party at Mia's?

🙂Finney🙃- Uh, I mean maybe, I'm not sure🤔

🤩Ari🤩- Okay well you have to come either way. I'm not getting stuck with Judy again🙄

🙂Finney🙃-UGH, fine😔😔😔😔

🤩Ari🤩- Nice, see you then😎😎😎

🙂Finney🙃- Alright bye🥳

---------------------------------------------

I stared at the last message before going to Robin's, even though I should've went to Donna's.

Robin- Hey

Finney✨- Hi?

Robin- Are you going to the party at Mia's?

Finney✨- And why would you like to know?🥱

Robin- Because, I just want to, no bother in doing that

Finney✨- Okay, well yes I'm going, and one last question how the hell did you get my number!?!?!??🤨🤨🤨

Robin- Don't ask again, but see you at the party then 😉

-------------------------------

Why the hell did he send a winky face. I just rolled my eyes going to Donna's name smiling. Me and Donna had agreed we would stay as friends, we both thought it was one of the best ideas.

Donna😋- Hi Finney, I was just wondering if you were going to Mia's 4th of July party🥳

Finney⭐- Yeah, uh I'm guessing you're going too

Donna😋- Yeah I am supper excited😝 I really can't wait to see the fireworks!🎇🎆

Finney⭐- But the great thing is we get to watch them on the beach because Mia lives on the beach, and we're in LA🤩🤩🤩

Donna😋- Yeah we are now we can party all night long!🥳🥳🥳🥳

Finney⭐-😂 Yeah, we'll probably get a noise complaint though

Donna😋- Probably not, no offence to the people that live next to Mia, but they must be deaf by the amount of noise at the new year party last year🤫

Finney⭐- That is true🫡

Donna😋- Okay well gotta go get ready bye!🙂

Finney⭐- Bye!

--------------------------------

I smiled before going to my closet to find out what I was going to wear. This will do I say grabbing this outfit.

 This will do I say grabbing this outfit

I walk into my bathroom fixing my hair slightly to make it look even better I guess

I walk into my bathroom fixing my hair slightly to make it look even better I guess. I walk down the stairs with my phone in my hand smiling brightly. "Where are you going" Gwen said dragging the u in You. "Uh, the party at Mia's." I say looking at my grandma who was cooking.

"Okay, you can go, but be home by like 12:00 okay." My grandma says turning to me and Gwen. "And you, go get ready, I have to leave soon!" My grandma says pushing Gwen to the stairs. I just chuckle before leaving the house and going to my Jeep.

Okay sorry  this was so short and I don't know why I posted again today. But hoped you enjoyed!