Pool Closet Chapter 6

( Robin's POV )

Both me and Finn enter the familiar little store, Grab And Go. When suddenly we were met by the familiar faces of Leo, Jackie, Donna, Kimmy, And sadly  Alice. I stare directley back at them.

Alice was looking as though she wanted to tear my fucking clothes off. Leo looked chill and Jackie had been chewing something. And the girl know as Kimmy was staring at both me and Finney, But Donna however kept her eyes glued to Finney smiling brightly.

"Hey dude, didn't know you were here... Oh hey-y Finney." Leo says stuttering ever so slightly.

Finn just smiles before nodding at him going off to the snack section. Along with Donna who had been following him like a lost puppy. I couldn't help but feel jealous a I heard both Finn and Donna's laughter fill the quiet shop.

I mean in all honest opinion I was just jealous, because there I guess there were three people in this store that like Finney Blake. And all three of them are basically after him. And I was one of the three.

I just follow Finn rolling my eyes slightly as Leo follows behind me. "Hey, can I talk to you outside?" Leo asks grabbing my arm aggressively. "Fine" I say smacking his tan hand away. He leads me out of the shop to the alley way looking annoyed with me.

"I know what you're fucking thinking!" Leo said loud. "What do you mean?" I ask actually confused. "You fucking like Finney just like me." "No I fucking don't and you said you were fucking straight!" I yell pushing Leo back. 

Leo looks deep into my eyes. "Well, stay the fuck away from him then." "Asshole, I have to spend the whole fucking summer with that kid!" I say yelling louder. Leo stares at me before storming off into the shop. 

I just roll my eyes as I follow after him entering the shop. I see both Donna and Finn talking and they looked serious. Donna looked kind of upset but tried to hide it while. While Finn had been looking disappointed. In himself? 

 I just grabbed a bag of chips and some random energy drink. "Hey, um sorry to interrupt." I wasn't sorry for the interrupting, in fact I was happy, so Donna would finally lay off of him.  

"Can we check it out now." I looked down at Finn's hands to see him holding something, I of course didn't look at it for too long before looking back up at Finn. "Soooo can we?" I ask. "Uh yeah, can we talk later Donna."

Finn says before going to the check out line. Nice! I think as I follow him in glee.

I follow closely, glaring back at Leo, who had been staring at me for the past minute. I soon noticed Alice looked slightly jealous, and confused about why I guess I had been so attatched to Finney. The kid I bullied and all that other shit.

I just glanced her way before walking up the line handing the young teenager my stuff.

Finn did the same getting out his credit card... "Wait, you have a credit card?!?" I say amazed, while still keeping quiet.

Finn just nods confused on why I had been so amazed. "Okay, here you go" The kid says handing us our stuff. I just nod before exiting the shop. I still felt the familiar burning eyes on the back of my head, and I believed they belonged to the annoying bitch. Leo Champbell.

I entered the car before turning to Finn. "Why is Leo like so fucking obsessed with you?" I ask looking at him.

"Robin. Obsessed is a very strong word, especially towards Leo when you say he is obsessed." Finn says keeping his eyes glued to the road.

I just slump back in my chair before grabbing my phone and scrolling on it.  I soon find the familiar account B.Ytheway#Bruce. He had an odd Instagram name but whatever. I begin scrolling on his page seeing many photos that had Finney in them.

I just slightly glanced at Finn before smiling sweetly at all the photos with him in them. I guess soon after that I got attached looking at all of Finney's photos. I felt like stalker but I just got stuck on his account scrolling through all the pictures that were posted.

And I soon got sadly caught. "Wow, you really are obsessed with me." Finn says raising his eyebrows while looking at me.

I just blush slightly. "No... I just saw this nice picture of you." "I'm guessing my whole account is a nice picture..." Finn says smirking to himself. "I saw you scrolling on my account for the last five minutes ".

I just sighed as I got out of the car with Finn. Both me and Finn begin walking to the entrance of the water park. "Hey! Finney can you help me!" Bruce yells from the food stand.

Finney looks over giving Bruce a confused look. "Might as well bring Robin to." Both me and Finn continue walking this time towards the food stand.

"What's up?" "Can you please grab the broom from the pool closet. I was supposed to but it's like rush hour for lunch Bruce says going back into the food stand fast. "Just give it to me when you get it!" Bruce says peeking out of the stand and then once again leaving.

Finn and I begin walking to the big closet a couple feet away from the stand before turning to enter.

I pull the door open unaware of what the sign said on the outside of the door. "Where on earth is that fucking broom!" Finney says putting his hands on his hips.

This was my chance, I think to myself. I walk over to Finn making him turn. He looks straight into my eyes confused. I look down staring deeply into his eyes. "Look Finney I've known I've done some shit to you but... I've been wanting to do this for a while" I say looking deep into Finney's eyes.

He stares back up at me confused. He glances at my lips and then... He realized what I had wanted to do. And he surprisingly didn't push me away or back up. He stared right into my eyes. He was a statue.

I then leaned in kissing Finn gently. He returns the kiss by not pushing back but putting his arms around my neck. I pull back going in once deepening the kiss. This results in me grabbing Finn's hips lightly pushing him against the shelf. 

Soon one of Finn's hands goes to my chest as his breathing quickens. I smile going to his neck kissing it and biting. As I do so I hear soft quiet moans come from Finn's mouth I smile as I go back to his lips kissing them aggressively.

"Robin..." Finney says. "We have to... stop before someone catches us." Finn says looking me in the eye. "Okay, well... I". Before I could finish my sentence Finney reached for the broom that had been on the floor. And as he did so he opened the door and left.

Did I do something? Wait what did I do!?!?!

Sorry for not posting lately I've been hella busy so yeah thanks, uh hope you enjoyed it! And if you didn't know I chose to do the spicey chapter rather than the frenemies.