Wow Chapter 8

( Leo's POV )

I always thought Finney was a complete nerd, and he is. It's just the fact that Robin is trying to seduce his fucking ass and then just go fuck another girl he doesn't even like is just shit. I mean I don't care really care about Finney, it's just Robin can be a asshole.

Like I guess I can't really say that but I mean just think about it. He has basically fucked the whole population of females in our school. And I just think Robin is a complete dick. But yet I'm still friends with him.

I always thought of him as though he was gay and a bitch. But Robin would never be gay, or he's just not out yet. Which is definitely probably wrong. I just think Robin is a complete stuck up jerk. 

For one thing he's rich, and for another, he fucks like all my crushes and some of my ex's. He doesn't of course get blamed for sloppy seconds. I DO. I mean ever since this girl Jane, who fucked Robin like three times and told the whole school. I just felt angry.

I mean Robin knew I had a crush on Jane, well not a big one just a small little crush. And then I fucked her at a party, and then people say I always date Robin's sloppy seconds. It's just 

B U L L S H I T

( Finney's POV )

I walked out of the pool closet almost as fast as I could grabbing the broom on the floor. I had discovered it when Robin began Kissing my neck. I was shocked and I almost felt as though what had happened a couple seconds ago was fake.

I mean when I thought about it. Leo and Robin were famous, and I'm not just saying their usual popular life in school. But like a famous actor, in school of course. 

It was back in grade 10 or better known as sophomore year. A new girl known as Amelia had just moved here from New York. She was hot, but never really I guess noticed that. Amelia caught not one but I guess two boys eyes, and they were both popular and hot. One being Robin Arellano and the other being Leo Champbell. Rumors would spread easily about Amelia and Robin fucking, and same about Leo. Both were untrue though. Until... Robin and Leo made a bet about whoever could Fuck Amelia first, and then just drop her would win. Both did the bet and succeeded on fucking her. But when Leo tried to drop Amelia. He failed. He ended up finding out Amelia had never really liked Leo and had only liked Robin. Leo had been so enraged about it that he ended up telling Amelia about the bet, and funny story this was all getting recorded by the most gossip spreading bitch Michelle. And this was all in front of Amelia's old house. And before Leo could talk about how Robin was included in it he caught Michelle. But that didn't stop her from posting the video. It went viral and Leo ended up making Amelia change schools.

I thought of the story sending chills down my spine to think they were doing that to me. "Bruce! Sorry I took so long here's the broom." I say opening the door to see something I wasn't supposed to see.

It was Bruce, but he was literally making out with Vance Hopper. My jaw dropped at the scene. Until I heard footsteps and Robin's loud annoying voice. "WHAT THE HELL!" Robin says. Making both Bruce and Vance jump at the sudden loud noise.

Vance just looked guilty. And Bruce just stared at me and Robin looked almost apoligetic. "Well, at least you guys didn't do that in the front." I say chuckling slightly. Bruce smiles noticing I was cool with it. Robin was speechless, and Vance just nodded to me smiling ever so slightly.

"So, are you guys a thing or what..." I ask breaking the awkward tension. " Yeah, we are a thing I guess." Vance says shifting his gaze to Bruce. "Cool." I say before looking around and at my phone.

"Well, I guess this was kind of a pleasure but, I have to get back to my shift." I say turning and walking away with Robin shortly after following after me. 

"Ehm, did I do something?" Robin asks by getting by my side. "No, why?" I ask slightly confused on why he was asking.

"Well, after what happened in the pool closet you kind of ran off, and you looked I guess upset." Robin says looking down at me. 

"It's nothing believe me I wasn't upset at all. But can we just keep that thing that happened a secret just between us." I say getting to the stairs of the slide we are supposed to watch over. I begin climbing them wondering  why Robin was asking me.

( Robin's POV )

"Well, I just want to tell you that I l-" I was saying before I got interrupted "Hey Finney!" some girl says smiling at Finney. I didn't know her, and she wasn't Donna. "Oh, hey Ari!" Finney says hugging this girl.

She was pretty, and some people said that another girl had liked Finney, and this could be that girl. "I'll see you later Finney Blake!" Ari said smiling brightly. "See you later Ariel Goodman." Finney says smiling back at her.

Who the fuck was that, and why were they low key flirting. "Oh sorry Robin what were you saying?" Finney asks looking up at me. "Nothing, Um I was saying nothing, we should probably go before we get in trouble." I say picking my paste up as I move up the stairs faster.

"Oh okay." Finney says following my pace.

As I thought of this girl I felt jealous. She was new to this battle most likely and she better be prepared because I'm not giving up on Finney that easily. I think as I get to the top of the slide.

I wouldn't go down without a fight...