Part 3 4th of July Chapter 11

( Robin's POV )

As I led Finn out of that Room, I felt happy. I just snogged my crush. And then I think I gave him a love bite or two. I felt like I owned Finn, and we would be together forever. We soon reached the back yard which was like a beach with a pool.

A bunch of people were in the pool, others were making out, while some were just chatting and being drunk doing dumb shit.

Finn soon left me to go talk to Bruce while I approached Jackie and Tyler. Tyler was like all red and shit and looked ashamed. I looked at him confused. "What's up with him?" I ask Jackie who was drinking some beer.

"Huh, funny story, you know how Tyler is homophobic as fuck." Jackie says pointing his pointer finger and Tyler. I just nod slowly. "Yeah..." I say wondering what next words would slip out of Jackie's mouth.

"Tyler just fucked Lucas Bolt! And he just came out to me as Bisexual, and only told be to tell you and Vance!" Jackie says laughing slightly. Tyler just  looked at me. "Can we still be friends?" Tyler asks quietly. "Of course dude." I smile.

"FIRE WORKS STARTING IN 10!" Someone yelled. "Hey Robin!" Alice calls walking over to me. "Hey, Uh do you need something?" I ask confused. "Uh, yeah you actually." Alice says grabbing my waist and kissing me.

I tried pushing her off but she had a surprisingly tight grip on me. As I struggled to let go I noticed my friends were gone. And I noticed Finn storming off towards the front yard. I Finally pushed Alice off of me running towards Finn.

"HEY!" I say trying to slow Finn down. "FINN, slow down!" I say trying to catch up with him.

"Is that what I really am to you!" Finn says stopping in the middle road. "What!?!" I say. "A toy something to fucking play with when you're bored, but once you're bored again, you find another fucking toy to bitch with! You know what Robin it was dumb for me to even slightly think that we could actually be something."

"I mean come on, I guess I should have fucking saw it. I mean lets take a trip down memory lane. I remember you made a fucking bet on a girl, who would fuck her first and then drop her." Finn says tears dripping down his face.

As he said, I noticed charging headlights going towards him. "FINN WATCH OUT!" I say running trying to pull him out of the way.

But I was too late... He got hit...

( Finney's POV )

As Hot tears escaped my eyes I saw bright headlights speeding towards me. I couldn't think straight so I stood rooted in place and distracted to see what the light source was.

"FINN WATCH OUT!" Robin screamed running to grab me. I turned to see a random black car with a teenager.

Before I could even react everything went black...

My body drifted feeling a huge pain in my left arm. I also felt hot blood streaming out of my nose down my face. My nose also had a sharp pain in it.

Fuck...

( Robin's POV )

I stared down at Finney's broken nose with blood trailing down his face. His arm was in a weird postion, and he just laid there motionless. Tears filled my eyes. As I looked behind me bright red and blue with white  fireworks burst into the sky. I was supposed to watch those with Finn...And I never did, and I probably never will...

Sorry this chapter was so short, but we are getting to the end! Well sort of. I hope you enjoyed it!