Part 2 4th of July Chapter 10

( Finney's POV )

I felt like a whole different person as I drove off. And I felt as though I was longing for this. I had only lived a couple minutes from Mia so before I knew it I was already at her house ready to face the music and people.

I was excited to be honest the last party I went to was horrible. Not only did I make out with a jerk I was like half drunk. And I ended up finding  out that Leo had somehow made me give him my number. And Bruce on accident gave Robin my number.

That was fun. I soon pulled up to the bright lights and blasting music, with a bunch of drunk teenagers. I smiled before finding a spot to park my car and get out. I was greeted by my close FRIEND  Ari. 

"Hey, I knew you were going to come either way." Ari says walking with me to the front door. "Yeah, I mean a bunch of people asked me and your one of the many." I say glancing down at Ari.

She was wearing a blue tank top with little white stars and some light blue jean shorts. She smiled back at me. "Interesting outfit Finney." She says looking at my shirt and then my swimming trunks.

"Isn't that the college your dad went to?" Ari asked stopping almost at the front of the driveway. "Uhh," I stopped for a moment gulping...

"YOU FUCKING FAG!" my dad says screaming in my ears slapping me with the belt. "YOU GOT A FUCKING B, AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE LEARNED YOU STILL DO FUCKING SHIT! YOU'RE A FAILURE, YOU KNOW THAT! AT THIS RATE YOU PROBABLY WON'T EVEN MAKE IT INTO COLLEGE! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE BALKE'S ONLY GO TO THAT COLLEGE AND IN THIS STATE YOU'LL BE A FAG AND A FAILURE!" My dad says piercing my ears with his screams. I felt  like crying even harder... But I didn't, maybe my dad really was right... I was a failure...

"YO, Finney, thought I lost you." Ari says tapping me on the shoulder. "Uh, yeah sorry what?" "You totally like blacked out." Ari says looking at me deep in the eyes. She wanted to know why. "Uh, I was just thinking you know... About tonight, I can't wait for the fireworks!" I say trying to change the topic. "Yeah, me too I guess."

As we continue walking I see Robin spot me but doesn't approach. Thank goodness. I entered the house It was only starting to get darker. I was excited for sure.

I soon decide to walk over to the kitchen to find Bruce grabbing a snack. "Hey." Bruce says grabbing a small bag of chips. "Hey." I say looking around the nice modern house. "I would like to chat but I gotta get this to Vance ASAP. He is soooo fucking drunk right now." Bruce says slightly chuckling.

I just nod before grabbing a cold beer from the counter. I stare at the floor for second my breath picking up slightly. Until someone drops a beer. I stare down at the broken shards...

"clean that up." my dad says. "What?" I was confused about what he said. "I SAID CLEAN IT THE FUCK UP!" My dad yells slamming his new paper against the table. the crashed beer bottle lay there alone no one around it. My dad slides his belt off storming towards me. My dad then beat me with the belt but near the end he started hitting me with the buckle. Tears escaped my eyes as he criticized me  even more. I felt broken even more every time the belt made contact with my skin.

"You okay?" A familiar voice says. I look up to see Robin. Except I didn't see him as the annoying dumbass he is but... A tall good looking kid. "Ehm, Finn, you good?" "Yeah, uh just lost in thought." I say slightly looking down. 

"Must be a stressful thought, you were like breathing fast as hell." Robin says leaning against the counter. I just nod before taking another sip of the beer that had been in my hand. Before I knew it I finished the beer and drank another one. And before I knew it I was on my 4th one, I was like half drunk.

"Okay, Finn slow down." Robin says taking the beer from my hand. I just looked at him annoyed as fuck. "Give it back..." I say wobbling slightly as I stand up. "Okay, come with me." Robin says taking my hand. 

He then grabs a bottle of water and a snack. 

As we get upstairs we approach an empty room. Robin practically drags me into the room placing me down on the bed. "here, eat and drink this. The fireworks should happen in another hour or two." Robin says sitting next to me on the bed.

I grab the water chugging it down. "Okay, slow down." Robin says grabbing my hand to stop the water from flowing into my mouth. I stare at him. I don't know what I was thinking but I leaned in kissing Robin's lips.

I backed away feeling nothing. It only took Robin a second before leaning in again grabbing my hips and placing me on top of him. I put one hand on Robin's neck while the other one gets placed on his cheek.

As I do so both mine and Robin's breathing picks up. Robin soon turns me over so I was on the bottom. Robin laid his hands on my chest unbuttoning my shirt.

I smile as he puts his hands on my chest slowly rubbing. I smirk before grabbing Robin and taking his tank-top off.

Robin smirks and then quickly moves to my neck placing rough deep kisses

Robin smirks and then quickly moves to my neck placing rough deep kisses. I quietly moaned touching his muscular arms.  Robin soon moved to my chest placing kisses going down until... he got to my V-bone. He looked up at me before I slowly sat up.

I to be honest wasn't ready for that. Robin slowly nods before sitting down next to me smiling. "Want to see the fireworks?" I nod smiling and grabbing my shirt. "Yeah, sure" I say I didn't feel that drunk but I still was wobbly.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it! One more part of the 4th of July!