I Really Don't Care Chapter 3

( Robin's POV )

I was ready for the party. All the drinks were out and my mom didn't give a crap, as long as the house wasn't trash when she got back, I was fine. I soon heard a knock on the door, wondering who it was. I walked over and opened the door to see my friends Leo Champbell, Tyler Smith, Jackie Moore, and Vance Hopper. 

"Hey guys, you're the first ones here" I say opening the door widely for the four of them. They all smile while entering the huge house I lived in. I had had the third biggest house in my neighborhood, Bruce Yamada had the second, and Finney Blake had the biggest house. All I knew was that Bruce was cool and is hella rich, Same about Finney, he was rich. I didn't know about Finney though. He always was different, but how would I know what different he was. I bullied him and I guess it just didn't feel right bullying him at least.

Other kids always picked on him, I cared only slightly but I guess I could say I dreaded bullying him. "Soooo, Robin, I heard the girls yesterday. They're all talking about hitting on you. And Alice said she wants to see what could happen tonight." Tyler said smiling and nudging everyone including me.

I just faked a smile. "We'll see about that." I laugh. "Player!" Jakcie says cupping his hands over his mouth. "Well, I mean if you really want to hook up with any chick you'd like." Leo says looking over to me. Vance had just been sitting down looking at his phone doing nothing really. 

" What's wrong?" I ask looking at Vance. "Nothing" he says closing his phone urgently. "Are you trying to hook up with some chick." Jackie asks. "Because my plans are to just get drunk and see what happens." Jackie says shrugging his shoulders.

Jackie had always been like that. He didn't really give a fuck. Tyler was kind of the joker of the group and would take any opportunity to make fun of anybody. Vance was more of the cool laid back type.  And lastly Leo, he's kind of, not even, really manipulative. He can really make anybody think anything. That's another reason he's so popular.

I'm just the kid who has all the ladies and can sometimes be a bitch. I think that I'm probably the third least meanest in the group. Vance was first, then Jackie, then me, then Tyler, and then lastly, Leo

I soon heard knocks on the door and I suggested they had been party guests. So I just let them in, and I was right it was a bunch of kids from our school. They began making themselves at home as others entered.

It soon had been packed. Games were getting played. And make out sessions were happening. "Hey" Alice says stopping me from leaving the kitchen. "Want to go to your room?" She asked. i just smirked, this felt very wrong but I led her to my room.

She smiled as I pulled her wrist gently. I think I caught a glance of Leo and he just gave me the thumbs up before I walked up the stairs. I opened the door to my room locking it.

Before I could say anything else. Alice pulled me toward her smiling. "I've been wanting to do this for some time" she says while tracing shapes with her finger tip. I smirk before I lean down kissing her.

Holy fucking shit, this felt so fucking wrong. I think as I begin kissing her even more. She pushed her tongue into my mouth while unbuttoning  my red shirt. I really hoped someone would just interrupt us by knocking.

Alice then beckoned me to take her top off. I just smiled moving to her neck unbuttoning the back of her crop top. She threw it on the ground before this could escalate A loud knock entered the room.

"Yo, Robin you in there?" Tyler said loudly. "Yeah!" I say quickly buttoning my shirt back up. "Well, turns out Finney actually came!" Tyler said. "Okay?" I ask. "Well guess what, Leo is HITTING ON HIM!" Tyler said. 

I opened the door. "What the hell!?!" I say. "Yeah turns out Leo has kind of had a crush on Finney!" Tyler says. "So we guess can't give him shit anymore." Tyler says happily. " I guess I say while leaving the room to go downstairs. I get downstairs practically searching the house for Finney, I mean and Leo. 

"fuck..." I say under my breath as I approach the living room. There had been a couple of people and the two I was just looking for.  

Leo had been cupping Finney's face while the other arm rested on his thigh. Finney had his hands on Leo's back and shoulder. For some reason I felt... Jealous... Why, I thought

Was it Finney or Leo? I think I looked at Leo and then I felt a bulge of anger zapped through me. He manipulated Finney. And Finney fucking fell for it! I wanted to punch him in the face. But that would make Finney eternally hate me forever. And I didn't really want that.

And plus I was basically spending the whole summer with him. I didn't want to get any very bad hate vibe between us so I just walked away. As I did I thought about my feelings. Did I actually like Finney Blake... Or was I just angry that Leo had yet probably again manipulated another person. 

I just found the kitchen taking a small snack out. I couldn't drink because of my job. And then I thought of it Finney had been leaving. I should probably go to bed. I began walking to my room getting greeted by Leo.

"What do you want" I say annoyed. "Uh nothing just wanted to tell you me and Finney are kind of I guess something." Leo said before leaving. My heart just suddenly sunk. I felt like crying, why was I feeling this way though... I felt like someone was ripping my stomach out... Why was I feeling this?...