~Josh~

I'm sitting in the living room laying on my back scrolling through my phone when I see something in the corner of my eye. "Hey Iris" I hear. "Hello" I say turning to look at who it was. "I was wondering if I could talk to you" he says. "Sure I'll be there in a second Josh." I say switching off my phone and getting up. "Yeah?" I ask. He passionately kisses me. It catches me off guard. "Oh..." I say as he pulls away. "I'm sorry I just wanted to ask, do you want to go out with me?" He asks. "Ugh...yeah" I say still in shock. He smiles and walks off. I stand there and walk back to the living room where I see Nick and Chris. "I think me and Josh are going out now" I say still eyes wide. "WHAT?!" Nick yells. Chris turns his head to face me. "Do you even like Josh?" Chris asks. "Yes." I say. "Really?" Nick asks. "I think so." I say. I see Josh run into the living room and sit next to me. He kisses me on the cheek and interlocks our hands. "We need to talk with Matt." He says. I nod and we walk upstairs. "Hey buddy" Josh says. "Hey Josh." He says. Matt sees out interlocked hands and he looks up at me with a glimpse of hurt in his eyes. "So me and Iris are together now. So I was thinking me and her should get get this room since it be awkward with you and her sleeping in the same bed." He says. "Ugh...ye-" Matt gets cut off. "Great your stuff should be moved in a few minutes." He says with a smile. Josh smiles at me and kisses me, I kiss him back and smile.

"So when did you two become a thing?" Matt asks walking over to the wardrobe. "About fifteen minutes ago" I giggle. "Are you happy with him?" He asks. "Yeah" I say, helping him. "That's good" he says. "You know it's alright you should go down stairs." Matt says. "Alright, I'll see you later tonight for dinner, we're going out." I say. Matt smiles and I walk out the room and hop down stairs. "Hey baby" I hear. I turn around to see Josh and Chris playing pool. "Hello" I say. Chris doesn't say anything and keeps playing. "Grab me a root beer out the mini fridge please babe." Josh says. I nod and walk into the other room to grab a root beer. I walk back and see Josh waiting. "Thanks babe" he says kissing me. "Your welcome" I say with a smile.

Later on I go upstairs and start changing. I hear the door open. "IM CHANGING" I shout. "It's just me babe" Josh says. "Still." I say. "Come on" he says walking past me and he drags his hand across my back as he walks to the bathroom. I sigh and keep getting ready. Im ready and I walk down stairs and see everyone waiting. "Let's go" Matt says. We all walk out and get in the truck. I drive up to the minivan and we all get in. I sit in the back back seats with Josh. "I love you" he says kissing my shoulder. "Love you too" I say with a smile. I keep catching Matt stare at me through the rear view mirror. I glimpse back and forward from his gaze to Josh's. We get to the restaurant and we order food. The food was delicious but I couldn't help but notice Matt standing at me all through the night. I hope Josh didn't notice, he might think me and Matt where maybe more.

I get home and change, I see Josh laying in the bed already. I did feel different knowing Matt wasn't sleeping next to me. I felt colder. "Good night babe" he says turning off the lights. "Goodnight" I say laying next to him. I toss and turn through the night and just can't sleep. I get off the bed and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey" I hear from the kitchen. "Hi" I say looking at Matt. "Can't sleep?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. "Same" he says. I walk over to him and give him a hug. "I just need this" I say burying my nose into his neck. "It's Alright" he whispers and hugs me back. "So you and Josh?" He asks. "Yeah, he kissed me and next thing we where together." I say. "So you guys kissed, when?" He asks as I walk out the hug. "Earlier today." I say. "So you kissed today, haven't been on one date and your together?" He asks. "Yea" I say. "Mhm" he huffs. "I like him though." I say. "But do you love him?" Matt asks. "I think so." I say. "You think so?" He asks. "Yeah" I say. "Your not to sure about your own feelings?" He asks. "No I am, it's just we're a new couple I'll be more sure later." I explain. "Alright then" he says. "Goodnight Iris" he adds. "Good night Matt" I say walking out the kitchen.

I walk back up to my room and see Josh sleeping, I sigh and get back in the bed with him. I fall asleep eventually after more tossing and turning in my sleep. "Good morning" I hear as I'm shaken. "Oh morning" I say opening my eyes to Josh waking me. "I'll make some cereal for us."
He smiles. I nod and watch him walk out the room. I throw my head back still tiered.
"Morning" I hear Nicks voice. I look up and see his head peering around the corner of the door. "Morning" I groan. "Someone didn't sleep very well last night." He says walking in. "Nope, I felt cold all night, and I was just tossing and turning." I say, Nick sits next to me on the bed. "Maybe it's because of Josh." Nick says. "Maybe." I agree. I get up and me and Nick walk down the stairs. "Morning." I say as I walk into the kitchen. "Hey" I hear from Matt followed by a chime of mornings from everyone else. "Guys I was thinking of having a party tonight." I suggest. "How about we don't have a party and we go out to a late night movie at the cinema?" Josh asks. "Yeah okay" I agree. I walk over to Chris and make some toast with him. "Dude, you and Matt both look like shit, how much sleep did you get?" He asks. "I don't know like two hours maybe." I say. "Damn" Chris says walking away with two plates of toast. I finish my break fast and decide to nap to catch up on all the sleep I missed.

——————————————————————

Josh😍😍wow
Lolz anyway nothing much to say. Apart from my piercer went on holiday and I can't get my new piercing😭. I'm looking for another one and hopefully I find a good one 🤞

Anyway love you all <3 good afternoon/morning/night

(1183 words)