~Pancakes🥞~

"You can stay over at my house if you'd like?" I ask Matt. "Yeah if that wouldn't be a problem. I don't want to wake my parents." He explains. I nod and focus on the road. "Here" I say passing the aux cord to Matt. He gladly takes it and plays Dominic fike. We move our heads and sing along to the music. I pull into my drive way and we run into the house as the rain started to pour. We laugh and get into the house soaked. "Shit I forgot I don't have a pair of clothes." Matt says. "Oh it's alright. I'll give you some of my clothes." I explain. "Your clothes?" He asks. "Yeah hand me downs from Kevin and the men's section just looks way more appealing for baggy clothes" I smile. He nods his head and I take down some old oversized Pyjamas for him. "Here see how these fit." I say. He nods his head and walks towards the bathroom. I go to my bathroom and get a shower. I get out the shower and walk back down the stairs. I see Matt sitting comfortably in perfectly fitting clothes. "Comfy?" I ask in a joking tone. "Yeah, I'm never getting out these." He jokes. I smile and sit next to him. "Oh we should watch a movie, I'll get snacks." I say. "Yeah sure I'll pick?" Matt asks. "Sounds good." I say running through to the kitchen.

I make up two bowls of popcorn and get about six drinks and a few waters. "Woah this looks amazing" Matt says. He leans back and puts one of his arm on the back of the couch. "Don't eat it all" I joke sitting next to him. He turns on the Movie. He chosen pirates of the Caribbean the black pearl. We watch the movie and his arm slowly reaches across my shoulders. I don't mind and just lay my head on his shoulder. I put my legs up to my chest as I feel colder. I feel my eye lids get heavy as the movie continues. I end up falling asleep on Matts shoulder.

Matts pov:

I feel a weight on my shoulder and look over and notice Iris fell asleep on my shoulder. She looks so perfect even sleeping. I really enjoyed being with her tonight. I think I might like her, but I don't want to say anything just yet. I continue watching the movie until I felt sleepy. I turn off the movie and layback, Iris turns around and sleeps beside me. I didn't want to cuddle her when she wasn't aware. I just lay next to her until I fall asleep. I feel an arm slink around my waist like I was being hugged. I look down and see Iris cuddling into me. I grab a blanket from behind my head and cover us. I soon fall asleep with my arm under her head.

IRIS POV:

I wake up to the shining straight onto my face. I rub my eyes and look up, I see I'm cuddling Matt. I smile to myself and try to back to sleep trying not to wake him. "Good morning." I hear from next to me. "Morning, did I wake you?" I ask. "No I woke up to the sun." He says. I smile and get up slowly my body still half asleep. "Do you want some pancakes?" I ask. Matt nods and grabs his phone from next to him. I walk through to the kitchen and make up some pancake batter. Matt comes into the kitchen and sits at the kitchen island. "Smells amazing." He says putting his phone face down. "Did your parents call you last night?" I ask. "Yeah about 25 times, so did my brother and they thought you killed me or something." He jokes. "There's still time to." I joke. "Please don't kill me" he says in a baby voice. "You don't get pancakes for that." I say. "Awe come on." He says. "Maybe half of one." I say. "ONE?!" He said in shock. I laugh. And pour the batter into the pan. I finish up the pancakes and put toppings on mine and lay them out for Matt. I sit next to him and we eat our pancakes. "So who was that guy you where dancing with last night?" He asks. "Oh some guy called Hunter, he thought I was pretty." I say. "You are pretty." Matt says. "Thank you" I smile. "No compliment back, how rude." Matt jokes. "You look very handsome. Happy?" I ask. "That wasn't genuine enough. But I'll accept it." He says petty. I playfully roll my eyes. "Did you see the end of the movie?" I ask. "No I ended up turning it off and sleeping." He says. "Oh good, I wasn't really looking forward to my dad raging on about electricity bills" I laugh. Matt nods. I finish up my pancakes and go put the dishes away. "I'm away to go get changed." I say. Matt nods finishing up his own dish. "Same" he says. I nod and walk towards my room.

I get showered and changed and do my make up for the day. I walk down stairs and see Matt still in pyjamas. I walk in the door way and out my hands on my hips. "I though you where getting changed." I said. "Sorry mom, I didn't have clothes to change into. I thought you wouldn't appreciate me walking around in boxers either." He smirks. "Your annoying, give me a second." I say running back up the stairs and grabbing some comfy clothes. I run back down and give them to Matt. "Thanks stinky" Matt says giggling and running away. "Your welcome weirdo." I can hear him gasp at that remark. I sit on the couch and open my phone.

Kevin👹

Kevin👹
Don't die tonight, or have sex I'm not sure what's worse.

Iris🧓🏻
Your so gross. I'll see you later emo.

Dad💛

Dad💛
Did you get home sweetie?
The hotels really nice
Jan really liked you.
I miss you so much can't wait to get home💛
You better not be sleeping with Matt.

Iris🧓🏻
Don't worry dad, I'm fine and I didn't sleep with Matt. But he stayed over, I hope that's alright!

Unknown

Unknown
Hello, it's me Hunter from the dance last night, I was hoping you'd want to get dinner sometime?

Contact name changed to 'Hunter🕺'

Iris🧓🏻
Yeah that sounds great Sunday?

Hunter🕺
Great, send me your address before and I'll pick you up.
I also got your number from your brother I think.

Iris🧓🏻
Oh, kevin?

Hunter🕺
No, his name was Josh I think.

Iris🧓🏻
Ohh, that's my brothers friend, thanks for telling me though, I'll see you on Sunday!

Hunter🕺
Oh alright, I'll see you then.
Read.

——————————————————————

Opinions on the new song "popular" by the weeknd. Personally I love it.
Anyway love you all<3 thank you for the support!

(1166 words)