DADA and Troublesome Sisters

Sarah had heard from Hermione about the DADA lessons Harry would be teaching, Sarah was smug that she had not had to push things to happen, and so, along with quite a few others, she entered the Hogsheads pub to hear what the fifth years had to say. It would be interesting to hear what the troublesome trio would have to say, though, Sarah hoped that the three had at least discussed the meeting-and not just as they walked to the pub.

As soon as Hermione began speaking Sarah wished that the girl would have asked Sarah to help. She was unsure about herself and stuttering. The topic soon turned from learning DADA, to 'hey Voldemort is back!', to how Cedric died. Sarah decided that something needed to be done. She stood and moved to stand beside Hermione and Harry.

"This is not about the public opinion-or what happened last year. This is learning about preparing yourself for the time you will need to defend yourselves. It doesn't matter whether you believe US or not but whether you want to be safe. Better safe then sorry." Sarah said as she maintained eye contact with the group. It was important to establish that the ones speaking saw and, if needed heard, the group.

"Is it true that you can produce a Patronus?" A girl questioned Harry after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah."

"A corporeal Potronus?" The group started asking Harry about all he had accomplished in his five years of Hogwarts. Hermione, Ron, and Sarah added in things that Harry was too modest to say. Soon after a paper was passed around the group to which each person signed their name.

"Where do we practice?"

"What about the library?"

"To open and Madame Pice would never allow it."

"We will figure something out." Hermione assured everyone as people began to gather their things and leave.

"Hermione, let me see that paper." Sarah ordered and Hermione passed it over to her. With a wave of her hand Sarah enchanted it.

"With luck, that should hold if Umbridge or anyone else gets a hand on it. The paper will change the names on it if it is needed. Do not ask how, just nod and say thank you." Sarah said with a slight smile before she left the pub.

For a few moments she wandered through Hogsmeade looking at the shops, but a familiar face made her give pause.

"Should you not be in the Underground?" Sarah questioned as linked arms with a petite blonde girl that did not appear to be much younger than herself.

"Strange, I was about to ask you the same thing. Hello Gale." The girls called over to the guard as she completely ignored Miles. Miles, however, was used to it and ignored her right back. 

"Does your brother know you are here?" Sarah questioned as she studied the other Fae. The girl wore mortal clothes, but, much like her brother, she seemed to wear them better than any human could possibly hope to. She also projected an air of other worldness and, even when surrounded by Witches and Wizards, seemed to stand out.

"No, but he does not need to know either." The girl replied with a sweet smile that could charm monsters and heroes alike, alas, for the girl, it did not completely faze the High Queen.

"Come on let us get something to drink." And a place where we can talk. Sarah thought as she led the group into the Three Broomsticks.

"Now, just what are you doing in the Above?" Sarah questioned as she took her normal booth in the corner, away from prying eyes and listening ears. Gale and Miles sat by the bar at a respectful distance, yet not too far away in case of danger. Their eyes seemed to miss nothing that transpired in the pub, nor did they miss the uncomfortable air that surrounded the two Fae girls.