forget me if you can

[...]

"I meant what I said yesterday about you moving to L.A." He said as if he read your mind, looking at you with a look that told he was totally serious.

Your eyes found his as you were lost on him. You could see in his eyes a sort of hopeful look as he assured you that he meant his words, and you both realise that last night wasn't enough to get each other out of your systems and solve your undying feelings. You bring your hand up to stroke his arm, tracing his tattoos as you shift to face him.

"I said I was gonna think about it, didn't I?" You smile softly and he nods, biting his lip.

"Come here" He pats his lap and you move to straddle him, with no inhibitions whatsoever. You're eye to eye as you lower yourself on his lap, feeling the friction of his morning wood against you. Which made your back involuntarily arch as your breasts were pressed against his chest.

"Are you trying to bribe me?" You look back at the eyes filled with desire.

"Maybe..." He gives you a smirk, before dipping his head down to wrap his lips around your nipple. You sigh, bringing your hands up to his head as your hips started to grind rhythmically against him, which made his hand slide down to your ass as he pushed you closer to him, while his other hand fondled your other breast.

You pull his head back up, immediately pressing your lips together as you fall into another passionate kiss. You move to press kisses along his jawline, neck, till you start kissing down his chest and lowering yourself on the bed. His eyes burn into yours as you wrap your lips around him, and his jaw went slack as he looks as if he's being touched for the very fist time.

•••

"I don't think I can walk..." You barely lift your head to face him as your lungs desperately catch air. Brian's under you, his hand is stroking your back lovingly, while his other hand is draped over your ass as he holds you in place.

"That makes two of us" He chuckles softly, kissing the top of your head. You don't know if it's something related to orgasming, or your feelings for him, a combination of both perhaps, but you start feeling tears creeping in.

You bury your head on the crook of his neck, trying your best to hide your emotions, especially when in his presence. You take deep breaths that can be mistaken with you recomposing yourself post orgasm, while Brian stays there, in the same position as he makes mental notes about every detail, afraid that this is the last time this will happen and he forgets about it later. Feeling more stable, you lift your head up, finding the adoring blue eyes.

"What time is it?" He asks, looking guilty to bring yourselves back to reality. You slowly get up, walking to the living room and searching for your bag and phone as he sat up.

"Not even noon yet and we've fucked twice already" You flip your phone to him, showing the time.

"What can I say? You're just so irresistible..." He smiles cheekily, standing up.

"Get fucked, Brian" You flush, giving him your middle finger. In his true fashion, he licks a thick stripe up the length of it, giving you a daring look. You're however interrupted by the barking of your chihuahua, Tucci, as he enters the room.

"You have a dog?" Brian's eyes widen as he looks at you confused. You pick Tucci up as you pet him.

"Yes, and he was somehow asleep the whole time we were..."