24. {I think I wanna marry you}

AN// So the picture above is the idea that I have for Reilly's outfit. ;)

The night was long and active, yet even so, it was one of the best nights of my life. While Drea, Reilly, Drew, Emilie and Grace were gone, the other three women and I were left behind. We embraced our time together and stayed in the living room snuggled in blankets, snacking away at the comfort food Amelia made us while we watched a movie and chatted about foolishness. A quarter past ten, the other women returned, exhausted but very chatty. My excitement when Adreanna stepped through that door could be felt through the walls of this place, and I couldn't help throwing myself at her. She caught me just as excitedly, enveloping me in a very tight hug.

"Aww," I could hear them all coo but I didn't really care.

Not like Amelia was any better when she saw Molly. She was the first to ditch us all, throwing her goodnight over her shoulder. "Hey," Reilly called after them. "Please remember the drill. Mia, guess house and Molly, pool house."

"Copy," Molly told her. "Gonna call the boys then we'll join you."

"Say goodnight to Dad for me!"

"Or you can call your Dad yourself?" Molly proposed before they completely disappeared.

Then Reilly's eyes found us and she smirked a little. "Guys, I don't think we should split them. Thoughts?"

"No," They all answered.

"No," Emilie said again. "They can stay here together. They have.... unfinished business."

My face reddened and I hid away against Drea. "Alright," Reilly decided. "Let's get going then. Sloane, Sierra.... please take care of my Fiancee. Tell her jokes to make her laugh and make her comfortable but most importantly, make sure she sleeps tonight. Sing that song for her else she won't be able to sleep, no joke."

Drew blushed. "Baby, I can do without it tonight."

"What song is it?" Steph asked.

"It's called Mr Sandman. I've been singing this song to her for years. She really can't sleep without it."

"Got it," Steph assured. "and I know the song so don't worry."

Reilly nodded. "And cuddle her like I would. Please. I mean it."

"Please do not cuddle me like she would," Drew protested, going over to Reilly.

The other women just smirked. "She's going to be fine." Sierra tried again.

"Good." Reilly embraced her soon-to-be bride one last time, kissing her softly on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Drew nodded and then she was whispering something to Reilly that I couldn't hear. They parted with soft smiles. Then a second later, Reilly was pulling her back in. They stayed in an embrace and after a few indistinctive whispering, I could make out the tunes of a song.

...Make her the cutest that I've ever seen
Give her two lips like roses and clover
And tell her that her lonely nights are over.

Sandman, I'm no longer alone
Now have somebody to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr Sandman, bring her sweet dreams...

"Please," She finished in a desperate plea before kissing the other woman's face and pulling back. The entire room is silent, just watching them with hearty eyes. Even Emilie and that literally never happens.

"Go," Drew told her with a small smile. "And don't you dare cry."

Reilly just laughed. "I might take a leaf out of AJ's book and start hollering.