22. {Keep my husband's name out of your mouth}

Warning// More sexual Contents ahead. Sorry😅

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Jules!" I heard my name, but it sounded far away. "Julia?" My vision faded back in and her face came into view, hovering over me with a worried expression. "Are you okay?"

I hummed, still feeling small throbs and quivers rippling through my body. "I think...I died like three times." I groaned.

She laughed, and an idle finger traced the bridge of my nose. "You passed out." she continued, laughing.

I glared at her, unamused. "I told you once that you are bad for my body and you kept teasing me." I pouted. "I could've died."

"Yeah, no shit. You passed out-" Her laugh almost choked her on its way out and I hate that it had me chuckling instead of being mad. "What happened princess? I thought you could handle me. I knew it would have been intense, but damn, Jules."

"Shut the fuck up, Drea."

She didn't shut up and I honestly don't get what was so funny. I passed out, so what? I'm back now and I'm perfectly fucking great. Grabbing the sides of her face, I pulled her down to me. Our noses brushed and her laugh faded into a smile as I kissed her. The finger that traced the bridge of my nose moved to hold the side of my face as she deepened the kiss. "On top of...passing out," she breathed between kisses. "You messed the bed up." I pulled back to stare at her, confused. She laughed. "Have fun telling Emilie why she needs to have these sheets changed."

My jaw dropped. "Adreanna, what did you do?"

"Mee? Nothing." She defends. She pulled back as I pulled myself up into a sitting position and when I looked down, her jeans were soaked. I was... I felt the bed between my legs and it was dripping wet.

My confused eyes found her. "What happened?"

"You happened, Julia." She told me with a smile. She sat back against the headboard and pulled me onto her lap as her hand snaked between my legs again. My heart quickened even before I felt her touch. I waited, biting my lip in anticipation. My hand found her shoulder as I felt her invade me. My lips parted to release a gasp. She leaned close to peer into my eyes. I held her gaze like it was my last breath while her fingers fucked me. It wasn't slow, nor was it gentle, but it wasn't rough, either. Her fingers were firm, and she knew exactly what she was doing. Touching me in places that I have never been touched, in ways I've never been touched. Yet she knew all my spots like we'd done this a million times. Like she knew what my body wanted without me even saying it. My eyes closed as I felt the tightening appear in my stomach and my walls squeezed her. She gripped my ass, moaning alongside me. I stare at her, taken aback by the sound. It was beautiful. Strange to hear but beautiful, and I wanted to hear it again.

My arms wrapped tightly around her neck, my head hitting her shoulder as my body started quivering. Her strokes went faster, my moans getting louder. My nails grazed her skin and as my body rocked, I kissed her flesh. She hummed at the touch of my lips and it fuelled me to continue. My lips move to the hollow of her neck, kissing and sucking at her skin until I found her lips. She greeted me by parting them. Then, her tongue was plunging into my mouth. My body shuddered. My nails dug deeper, toes curled, and stomach tightened even more. I felt the quivers run through me from head to toe. Once, then again. Then another time until they were coming right on top of each other and I couldn't take it. A gasp perfumed the air as I exploded.

I rode my high for a few seconds, lost in bliss, with her hands all over me and my body pressed to hers. She held me, grounding me to reality and forbidding me to pass out again. Her strokes slowed as she watched me but they didn't stop completely yet. As it faded and I returned to her, my claws retracted. My eyes opened and locked with hers just as she slipped out of me. I watched her bring her hand up to lick and my stomach fluttered. She didn't just do that-