15.Pyaar✨

After Three Days
So Its Time For Manik To go Back to india and He is very sad why Becoz He will be at home after going back to india and he won't be able to tease her and see her getting Jealous of every single nurse who is trying her luck (poor Manik😜)

Right Now Nandu is getting Manik ready in his clothes and he is teasing her to the fullest as He won't be able to do after he recover or after going back to india.

Ma: You Know Na She was being so sweet she just wanted to help you na As I am a well built Man Handling me alone won't be easy na.

Nandu Glaring him hard as she can't beat him courtesy to hus injuries.

Nan: Manik Malhotra You very well know Why they wanted to help me and I am very good at handling This Monster ALONE.

Ma: Ufffoo Nandu I wasn't Talking About In bed That Toh I know Pretty wellllll.

Nan: Even I wasn't Talking about In Bed Mr.One Track Mind Malhotra.

Ma: Oh Pretty Long Name But What would Happen if you would've taken her help she was just a pretty beautiful sweet Girl.

Nandu stop her work and glare at him like she would just kill him.

Nan: Pretty.

Ma: No I was Just Joking You know.

Nan: Beautiful.

Ma: Only You are the most beautiful Girl in this whole universe Milady

Nan: sweet Girl.

Ma: I hate Sweet Angel.

Nan: Oh really.

Ma: Okay I love sweets But Not Sweet People

Nan: So I am not Sweet.

Ma: Umm You are.

Nan: so you don't love me as you don't love sweet people.

Ma: I love only One sweetie And That's you.

Nan: Really.

Ma: Yeshh I only Love You I was just teasing You.

Nan: i know and I was doing the same.

Ma: Hawww hayee veryyy bad You are teasing An injured person I am hurt.

Nandu smile and finish getting him ready and he starts acting hurt putting his hand on his heart.

Nan: What happened to this Injured Baby.

Ma: He is hurt badly.

Nan: So What Should We do.

Ma: Maybe Lots of Kisses.

Nan: What would My Kisses Do.

Ma: They Would heal me.

Nan: really.

Ma: yeshhh.

Nan: But I think Few More medicine and Some Injection Would do the work ni.

Manik made a horrified face listening injection as Someone is Scared of injection that's why he accepted to take medicine on time if they won't inject Him. While Nandu smile seeing him horrified even on the mention of the injection.

Ma: Bache Ki Jaan Lo ge Kyaaaa.

Nan: Aww My Poor Baby He is Hurt We should cure him na.

Ma: No need I am perfectly Fine.

And he get up with a jerk ending up moving his arm and he scream as it was paining too much as it's not healed at all for now its just a little better for now.