4.Function I✨

Before Starting the chap I didn't have much idea about so thankyou PriyankaBhati4 for the info❤️❤️

Next Morning
Nandu wake up and see him sleeping so peacefully she has seen the peace on his face for the first time.She ruffle his hairs and kiss his forehead which broke his sleep and he look at her and rubbed his eyes cutely.

Nan: Good Morning Baby.

Ma: Good Morning You know I had The most peaceful sleep of my life.

Nan: I am glad that i could give you this and From Mow On Get Used to Sleeping peacefully in my Arms Cutie.

And Again he blush so cutely Nandu peck his cheeks.

Nan: Come One Cutie Let's get ready we have to go for shopping for Our Wedding.

Ma: You have already given me so many names what should I call you.

Nan: Anything except that ewww Ratt.

Ma: Okay What About Jaan.

Nan: Whatever You Like Baby.

They get ready and Went to have breakfast.

Breakfast Table

They all sat down to have their breakfast Manik was about to serve himself bit Nandu stop him and forward morsel Infront of his mouth he look at her and she with her gesture him to eat. he eat with her hands he had tears ready to spill she wipe his eyes and continue feeding him and he in return also feeds her food. cabir was the happiest seeing them like this.

Nav: So Tommorow We have Ganesh puja and Gauri Pujan I have order Dress for you both and Nandu Call your Mama Mami and Inform them about your Marriage.

Nan: Oh Know In all this I just Forgot to inform them And How will they reach Tommorow.

Ca: We Can Delay Puja If you want.

Nan: No I don't Want to delay I know By Now Navu has Everything arrange for Tommorow But.

Ma: Don't Worry They Can Come With me Private Jet.

Nan: Sachii

Ma: Muchiii.

Nan: You are Amazing Baby.

And She hug him and kiss his cheeks and Cabir Cough.

Ca: Ahan Baby I Remember Someone Calling Him Six feet Giant Monster How This VERY GIANT MONSTER turn into a Baby Sis tell me.

Nan: When I decided To Marry Him And Make him Mine Only Mine.

Ca: oh my sister is too bold i didn't knew Haww.

Nan: Bhai Ab koi Meri zindagi main aya hi nahi tha toh apko kese pata lagta na (No one Came In my Life so How Would you know)

Ca: Main Anay bhi nahi deta(I wouldn't have allowed also)

Ma:Leave all this Call your mama mami jaan.

Nan: oh haan wait I'll be back in a min.

Ca: My Sweet wife I think so your Handsome extra intelligent Genius Greak God Husband Has Lose The capability of hearing I am hearing Impossible things My Manik Call My Sister So Lovingly That too Jaan How This is possible.

Nav: But Cabir You ate my husband But Description is of another person I don't know any person who can be my husband amd match the while description.

Ca: Leave My Words Focus on My motive. Right My Jigar ke tukde.