13.Far from You🥺

Its been some days after Their Date and love making and right now Manik has to go to Usa to finalize his deal and do some paper work which will take 5 days  but Manik is not agreeing to go as He can't stay away from Nandu for 5 freaking days so he is taking his frustration on his employees. Cabir sigh Looking at him being angry on poor employee who have done nothing.

Ca: Manik Kya hai.

Ma(frustrated): Kya hai Matlab kya hai koi kaam ka nahi hai sab bekar hai yahan.

Ca: Even you know this its not their Fault. Its clients demand he can't come here you have to go there.

Manik frustrating run his fingers in his hairs and sit back on his chair.

Ma: So What Am I his servant That If he can't come i have to go there.

Ca: Manik you just need to go there for few days and it's important for the project as we have already done half of it if you don't go it would create legal problems for you.

Ma: I can't Go Cabir You have to understand that Nandu Can't take a leave for days like this she has some surgeries lined up and they are very critical and needs to be on time and I am not able to delay or cancel this as well I just can't go you are not understanding.

Ca: Okay Fine I am not understanding Go And take rest for a while and then talk to Nandu She will understand you okay But go home for now you are just taking unnecessary stress Take Breath.

Ma: Okay fine.

Ca: I am calling Nandu.

Ma: No she might Be in busy

Ca: So she won't pickup that's it I am just trying you Go.

Ma: okay fine do whatever you want.

Manik left for home and Cabir Call Nandu Who pickup as She had completed her Surgery and its almost her shift ending time she was just checking the patient who had the surgery

Nan: hey Bhai How are you.

Ca: I am perfectly Fine But not Your Baby He is Being too bad

Nan: Now What happened

Ca: He has To go to usa for some paper work as a Ceo But he don't want to go away from you as you can't go with him he has been Yelling at poor employees on every small mistake just now I send him home are you free To go him now.

Nan: Yeah Ofcourse My shift is About to end I was Just checking the patient who had the surgery today after that i have one Patient but my assistant can take care of that and don't worry I'll handle him and you arrange everything for him he will definitely go

Ca: Okay bye take care

Nan: You too

Nandu inform her assistant about her leaving for an emergency And ask to handle the appointment then she left.

Nandu reach their home in 20 mins as she goes to their room to see manik laying on the bed in his boxers hugging her people with frowns in his face Nandu smile and then Decided to take a shower and then handle her grumpy baby.

Nandu come after changing in his shirt and shorts and sit beside him And put her hand in his hairs and he immediately left her pillow and shift in her lap snuggle in her tummy making her Chuckle.

Nan: Did you had your lunch.

Ma: Yesh you.

Nan: Yes I had you want To eat.

Ma: No you.

Nan: No I just had a sandwich I am full and Why My Baby is so grumpy.

Ma: You Know.