3.A Chance✨

Next MORNING
Nandu Navya and Cabir just had their breakfast and Now Its Time To find some solution.

Nan: So Cabir Bhai Tell Me What should I do I just can't Leave My Parents whole life's Hard Work in the hands of those greedy People.

Ca: Its only solution is your marriage and you also know that there is no other way.

Nan: But Bhai I don't want to get married I want To work I Love When i get successful in an operation when I take New born In my Hands I want to do my job And After few years I want to fall in love and then get married.

Ca: Nandu I know you have your own dreams about Marriage I don't know why your parents put this condition but they also would just want your happiness.

Nan: So what shoul i do.

Ca: So I would suggest don't get angry listen We can find some guy someone trustworthy you can get married to him.

Nan: How Can i get married to any person.

Ca: It won't be real marriage it wil be contract Marriage when we have your property on your name the contract Marriage will be finished.

Nan: Bhai what are you saying i know I don't want to marry and I have lived aboard for many year but I can't accept this Marriage is a very pure relation I just can't disrespect it just for my own selfish reason. I won't be able to do it.

Nav: Nandu Listen Do you think we don't know how pure relation is marriage But Its the only reason otherwise the fortune for which your Parents worked hard day and night for you it will go in Vain. do you want that.

Nan: I know Navu But By doing this I will not only disrespect Marriage but also their Upbringing they haven't teach me this Navu.

Ca: Okay Fine Then Let Their Hard work go in vain.If there would be any other solution i would never ever purpose you this.

Nan: I know Okay But How will we find a Trustworthy Guy Who will give me back my property worth of millions.

Nav: Yeah Cabir We Haven't thought about that.

Ca: Talk about Yourself Baby I have Thought about it for so long.

Nan: You knew that I would agree on this

Ca: Lets Say I had Full confidence on myself.

Nav: But Who Is the Guy.

Ca: Manik.

And Nandu Went to shock her mouth was hung open and she was staring at him like he is some kind of alien.Nandu Pinched herself and yell in pain

Nan: Ahhh it's mean this is not any nightmare.

Then she pated her ears.

Nan: I think so i haven't listen correctly Did you Just Say that Manik The Manik Malhotra The Six Feet Gaint Monster and I The Cute Bubbly Sweet Loveable Nandini Murthy Will get married.

Ca: Yeah

He said so casually.

Nan: Bhai you know we can't even stand each other for a sec of you both are not there.

Ca: So What you both will learn that Marriage teaches everything to a person.

Nan: Bhaiiii

Cabir become serious and said.

Ca: Bacha First of all I always wanted to have a sister and that wish got fullfiled when i found you when you Call me Bhai Na I know that I can do anything For You I know I will protect you No matter What so Do you think that I will Give your hand to any stranger Who can do anything with you I am sorry I can't trust Anyone Other Than Manik in this time You have only one or two weeks In this time span if we will arrange a successful wedding that is very big finding a perfect groom is very far. I know You Don't know Him But I know Him His Whole Life I can't tell you his life story But I just Can say that he is just a kid who is afraid to love who afraid of every single person he ahs been Through alot even worse then death I even don't know the whole But what i know is worse than anyone can handle That's Why he is like this and If you don't want to do this contract Marriage Think of it as real marriage give yourself a chance Give Him a chance. For Me.