12.Romance✨

So as Manik was A little disturb becoz of his Past Nandu Decided to Distract his mind for now And she has some idea regarding his condition and she wants to share with Manik But not sure that he will Agree or not. But For Now The main focus is to make manik feel good and Happy so Nandu Arrange a date For them.

For Now She is admiring The Cute Baby Sleeping on her With her nipple in his mouth she chuckle seeing him sucking milk if she move a little and in few sec he goes back to sleep. She love this cute boy most. She kept kissing his head cheeks making him smile and she felt so happy that he can recognize her touch even in his sleep also. Nandu Sees the time And They have to get up as they have their work Indeed they are on leave as The just got married but Nandu's one patient only trust her and his surgery is very imp and he won't agree with any other doctor so she had to go and it will also give her time to arrange their date. So manik also scheduled some important meting of his as nandu will be busy and he can't be with her so to distract himself he decided to do some work.

Nan:Aru Bacha Wakey wakey

And this name always brings a beautiful Smile on his lips.but he didn't budge so Nandu take her nipple out of his mouth and He made a bad face and try to take it again but nandu stop him and He open his eyes and look at her with pout and accusing eyes.

Nan:Bacha I need to go For the Surgery. Otherwise I wouldn't do this But I need to go and you also have your commitments na So Come on.

And Manik sit on the bed with grumpy face.

Ma: But Meko nini aa rahi thi na These were our holidays na but why did you take that case.

Nan: Bacha Listen to me I am A doctor and I need to available for my patients as Delay in surgeries can cause them there life and most imp the trust patients have on me I would never want to break that It's so overwhelming to see them putting their lives in my hand. It's very precious for me And If I don't go and If god forbid he died what Might We feel as we let a person die just becoz we wanted to spend some time together Baby we have our whole life to spend with each other but if i priotize us Over their life It will only make me guilty and haunt me my whole life that Someone lost their life becoz of our moments.

And Manik hug her with his face in her chest.

Ma: I am Sollly I understand Now I was just sleepy I know How much Your profession means to You and I am so proud of you Biwi.

Nan: Achaa G.

Ma: Yeshhh.

Manik look at her with sheepish smile and she chuckle and peck his lips and he smile.

Nan: Okay omay Now Lets get ready okay. You go Have shower till then I take our Clothes out and make bedsheets okay.

Ma: No you go Get ready You have to reach I will do all this And No arguments.

Nan: Okay Fine.

And Nandi went and take a shower and she comes to see her clothes ready she get ready and Manik also took a shower while Nandu nake some quick breakfast for them.

They had their breakfast Nandu feeding him and he was telling her how much he is Going to miss her and how hard will be for him to be in his Boss aura while Nandu listen him with a smile seeing her cute baby.

As they finished breakfast Manik and Nandu went to their work.

Nandu did the surgery it was successful and she was super happy and Manik also got the deal and they did the video and congratulate each other and had their lunch together on video call as Both had Work nandu need to check few patients and Manik had files to sign and see the progress of his stuff.