9.Tied Forever✨

Manik was Ready only he has to wear his Turban(pagri) which should be tied by his mother or sister after she did some puja as Navya is His Sister and Sometimes His mother also she was going to tie and Make him Ready But Mr.Malhotra Is Being Impatient and Wants to marry Right now.

Manik's Room
Navya came to see Cabir Holding his head In his hands sitting on the bed while Manik sitting on the couch and glaring at Cabir in full angry mode

Nav: What Happened

Cabir look at navya and starts his drama He wipe his Invisible Tears and Hug her.

Cab: Thank God Navya You Come You know You are the best Wife Any guy can have You know the meaning of marriage always protect your husband specially When Your Husband is the great Cabir Dhawan Who di Handsome as Hell No one can beat him in intelligence Who.....

Navya come out of his grip and slap his bicep and glare at him making him gulp his saliva.

Nav: Now Tell Me what happened and dare you go off topic.

Cab(scared): Manik....Manik wants to marry.

Nav: So Its his marriage only today Ofcourse He wants to marry that's why he is getting married. What's the problem in it.

Cab: Ufff Listen Fully first He wants to marry Right Now Like Now Without a sec delay.

Navya Widen Her eyes.

Nav: Manik.

Navya said sternly Manik look at her innocently which melt her She went and sit on her knees infront of him and cup his face and kiss his forehead lovingly.

Nav: Manik Don't Get Scared We all are here and I promise you that No one can come between you two and after today she will be yours completely Tied with you forever. So Leave all your fears and insecurities and Enjoy your Marriage Its first and last and let me also enjoy my brother's Marriage

Manik smile and Noded. While Cabir Gape looking at them. they look at him and Laugh more.

Ma: Shut Your mouth There is No fly here for you to eat try somewhere else.

And cabir make a disgusting face and close his mouth.

Cab: Chiiii Manik And Why did you understand so quickly now She just said two three lines and here You were making me mad for past 2 hours.

Ma: Oh You were handling Me Why I remember Seeing you eating your snacks Non stop and when I was telling you that I want to Marry right now and you were saying No and you were sitting Like a statue becoz i eat you chips you were mourning for your chips packet not for me huh.

Manik finish to see navya glaring at him like she will just kill him right here and cabir making scared face and Manik smirk seeing him.

Cab: Navya Baby My Sweet Wife love of life My whole world He is Just Making you angry there was nothing like that.

Nav: Cabirrrrrr You are sleeping in living area You were eating while My brother was Stressing and panicking and your snacks are baned for 2 weeks.

Cabir made a horrified face and manik enjoy seeing his condition.He glared at manik that didn't effected him at all

Cab: Youuuuuuu....

Nav(strictly): Cabir.

Cab(saluting): Present Miss.

Manik laugh out loud seeing the show while Navya control her laughter.

Nav: Go and Bring Puja Thal.

And Cabir Run From There and Both of them burst in laughter.