14.Injured Baby🥺

In flight
Nandu was so tensed she Just want to see her love safe and sound Infront of her she don't know anything How he is and what the hell happened to him she don't know a thing and this is making it worse knowing He is not alright But Not Knowing a thing What Went wrong She is angry on herself That she couldn't Protect him She couldn't be there for him She was Not There when she promise him That she will always be with him And Most of all It was her fault that he went there if he won't be there Far from her he won't be in trouble he would be alright laying in her lap telling some story and being a cute little child living his childhood with her But she sent him there It was all her fault All these thoughts were going on her mind when cabir put his hand on her shoulder making her come back from her deep thoughts.

Ca: I know You are worried about him You are scared to lose him You don't know anything and it is increasing your worries and fear So you find a perfect way to deal with it Blaming yourself Becoz If you blame yourself you feel guilt pain And more intense emotions You just want to feel the pain To punish yourself But Tell me would this be helpful to him in any way infact it will only make him sad And guilty for making you go Through this like you are blaming yourself Even he will do the same And its not a solution it's not your fault You did send him to some war knowing he will be hurt still you send him No And he didn't cause his accident Its an accident There is no fault of you two So stop your blaming game and just pray for his safety it will help him not your taking all the blame. I am sure he will be alright Just hold on.

Nandu had tears in her eyes she hug him and cry while cabir console him crease her hairs and hug her Tightly whispering everything will be alright don't worry.

As soon as Their Flight land Nandu run Towards The car While cabir also come running after collecting their bag. They sit in the car and Go the Hospital Where Manik is Admitted As soon as the car stop Nandu open the door and run like Maniac Straight To the receptionist.

Nan: Manik Malhotra Room No.

Rec: Who is Asking.

Nan(yelling): His Wife Now Tell Me where the hell Is He.

Rec: Third Floor floor 1132 Room No.

Nandu Go from there Cabir run behind her he huffed reaching The Lift.

Ca(huffing): Uska Haal Puchne Ayi Hai ya Apne Bhai ko Marne. doora Doora Kar Mar dale gi Mujhe.

nandu Didn't response and he sigh on his 1000 failed Attempt To make her speak and give some reaction.

Lift stop on 3 floor and she ask the nurse about the room no and Run towards it making Cabir huff.

Ca(to himself): She want You To Lose all your wait In few mints Onky sukhi haddi ban de gi ye mereko.

Cabir also run behind her On the other side Nandu reach his room and go inside to see him laying there with Sling In his right arm and Bandage on his head and His right foot She was having tears in her eyes as she enter sensing Her presence Manik open his to see her standing there With tears in his eyes first he smile looking at her but soon it got replace by fear as he saw the anger in her eyes. She was Angry Very Very Much Angry.

She went To him and Kiss her arm lightly and crease it with tears and then she kiss his forehead above the Wound and Then His foot Manik was about to say something when Cabir enters with the doctor.

Nandu turn to doctor completely Ignoring him and In an Instant there were tears in his eyes He Can bear any pain but Not her ignorance even for a Minute He can't.

Nan: I am His Wife Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra What exactly Happened to him.

Doc: hello Mrs.Malhotra Nice To meet you So Your Husband Had an accident He was trying to save a little girl Infront of the care he took a sudden turn and come in between the way of other car and as the care was in speed And hit him On the right Side and his arm get hit very badly otherwise there is a minor Injury on his head and his foot they are not much serious but his arm is very serious I don't think so he will be able to use his arms for next couple of months He needs his arm to be steady no Movement and pressure No miss his Medicine and and you have to apply a cream after one week