6.Mehndi✨

Its a Night Before Mehndi Its been a week since their engagement From Tomorrow Their Wedding Functions Gong To start In this one week MaNan bond has grown very Strong They Spent all their time Together selecting Dresses decorations Roaming around sitting in a beach in each other's arms just soaking each other's presence They don't need words to communicate their hearts does that They nows what the other is feeling what he she wants and Now one thing is that Manik Malhotra can't sleep without Nandini Murthy In his arm and the case is no difference for Nandu she can't sleep without her baby in her arms So When one Day Navya ask for A Girls Night Both of Them Shouted Nooo That it really scared Navya.

Flashback
Everyone was sitting in living room Nandu sitting with Manik's head in her lap and her fingers in his hairs massaging cabir was sitting doing his fav job is eating and watching movies on his laptop with Navya. Nandu Was Reading a Book and Manik was just enjoying being in her embrace snuggling in her tummy.When Navya try to take some snacks from cabir and He shooed her away and Navya gets angry.

Nav: Cabirrr You are Too bad Go I am not letting you in our room tonight Me and Nandu will have girls night with Nandu.

Manik and Nandu doesn't listen as they were too engrossed doing there respective work and Listening thus cabir eyes widen.

Ca: Baby What are You saying You will kick your Pati Parmeshwar Your God Out Of you room You will disrespect you god Oh Noo Noo Navya Tumhe Paap Lage Ga and I don't want that so Come on Touch my feet and say sorry I will forgive Becoz K love You So Much Na Baby I am the best husband in.....

He was doing all his notanki Navya having enough started Beating him wuth cushions and listening his loud wails Manik and Nandu look at it After some time Nandu Stop navya.

Nan: Okay ENOUGH Navya What happened Why are being so violent.

Nav: Cabir Happened

Ma: Sallle I will Kill you stop troubling my sweet sis You Donkey.

Ca: Haww What did I do I was just saying for her only No one Understand me.

Nav: Its decided you deserve a punishment.

Ma: Ofcourse I am with you sis What's the punishment??

Nav: He is sleeping here only.

Ma: Good Decision Sis You should Do this every other day.

Nav: And I will Spend the night with Nandu.

Listening this Both MaNan was shocked and next thing Navya jad a hand on her heart and cabir was to stunned to react anything.

MaNan(shouting on top.of their voices): Nooooooo

After composing herself Navya Ask.

Nav: W..hyyy And Are You guyz nuts How Scream like this idiots.I was just having an Heart attack Matarani Nay Bacha liya.

Listening her scolding both make a puppy face melting her.

Nav: Okay Okay fine tell me why did you guyz shout like that.

Nan: We Can't Sleep Without each other.

She said being all cool And Both Cavya were gaping at her.

Nan: and Before You guyz decide To tease Us Let me tell you I have so many Stories of your guyz makeout and much more should i tell Or Better Write on my insta story and Give your ids Wjat say.

Ca: Meri Pyari Behna Who the hell wants to tease you I toh Hate teasing Others Very Bad Very Bad Navya stop teasing other people.

And Navya was seeing cabir with Mouth hung open Nandu closed her mouth and both MaNan leave For their room and Sleep in each other arms.
Flashback ends