10.Past That Haunts🥺

Nandu wake up to see manik was keeping cutely with her nipple im his mouth in his sleep he was sucking but not getting any milk he was getting irritated and frustrated and sucks more but still didn't get anything.Nandu See this and Ruffle his hairs. And kiss his eyes and he relax.

Nan: My Baby Wants Milk I think He Had the habit of having breastfeed by hus mother.My Bacha wants that back.Dont worry Bacha you will get everything you need Anything.

She kiss his forehead and take her phone and message a doctor and got her appointment in the evening.

Nandu check the time its 9 am today its their pagphera rasam. She is going to visit cabir where here Mama mami is living they are also going to leave after her rasam.Nandu Took her nipple out of his mouth carefully which displeased him.and he made sounds getting irritated.

Nan: Mani Baby Wake up see Its Too late Come on we have lots of do Bacha.

Ma: Niii Na Shonnaaa Hai Meko.

He said so cutely That made nandu goes all aww on him but he have to wake up now.Manik tries to take her nipple again in his mouth and get back to sleep but didn't allow him making him frustrated and he sit on the bed with a pout.

Ma: Bad bad meko sona tha na.

Nandu chuckle and the peck his pout making him open his eyes and then he see nandu didn't had shirt making his eyes wide open he immediately lower his eyes. And blush hard nandu goes all aww on his reaction the respect and cuteness he should she can't live Without this human being ever.

Nandu cup his face and kiss his forehead and then make him look at her eyes.

Nan: look at me Baby.

Manik look at her in her eyes.Which made nandu feel so amazing.

Nan:Baby Its Okay You don't feel shy From me we are husband and wife There is nothing hidden between us Okay.And Only you have a right to see me like this In this whole world Like I have a right On you. Don't feel shy Okay Bacha.

Ma: But Its Wrong to see someone naked If someone will see me naked I will also don't like that na.

Nan: Yeah its wrong to see someone Not Your own Wife My Cutie and Tell me If I will see you naked you won't like that.

Ma: Nahi Toh I don't have any problem with it I literally Am naked waise bash Boxer pehna hai isko bhi nital do to koi problem nahi hai. But its only for you I hate if someone see me like this.

Nandu chuckle and pull his cheeks cutely.

Nan: You are so cute Bacha See Same Way Only you have a right to see me like this like i have okay no one else okay. And Now Go and Get a Shower we  have work to do Mr.Malhotra.

Ma: Would You Like To Come and Take a shower with me Mrs.Malhotra.

Nandu look at him shocked seeing him smirking she knows he just playing with her but he also wants to have shower with her.

Nan:Mr.Malhotra Doesn't Need My Permission I have Given him all the rights.

Ma: But Its Not Good to do things like this without permission na. you should be comfortable.

Nan: My Cutie I am always comfortable with you And I am so proud of you and I love you so much.

Ma: i love you too so shall we.

Manik give her Cheeky smile nandu chuckle and went Inside Nandu take her short off Manik was seeing her intensely. Making Nandu Blush hard. Manik also took off his boxer and they get in the shower Water Runs On the thier bodies and the stick to each other errupting desires in them. not Being able to control Manik kiss her hard to which respond their hands were moving on others body shamelessly.Manik was kneedling her breast making her moan in his mouth due to oxygen they broke the kiss but he didn't leave her skin and attack on her neck placing kisses there making her moan his name.