《 Chapter 16: Sit, Draven! 》

In the middle of the night stood a closed pet store when a shadow figure covers the handle of the door where the lock is. A dart hits a key lock and a hand uses it as a key and unlocks the door. Then a big sign read "COBRA — WARNING! Deadly poisonous - Do not handle" where the glass container held a sleeping Cobra. A stick tapped its head, waking it up. The Cobra hissed and looked up to see Draven, but gets punched in the face. He grabbed the snake and started punching and jabbing it a couple of times or more, then smacked it in the face, and uses it as a jumping rope while spinning it like a pro. He smacked it in the face again and threw the snake against the wall as the Cobra collapsed on the ground. Draven goes down and slams the poor Cobra with his elbow like a wrestler, making it cough out. This gives him an advantage to force its mouth open where it showed two sharp fangs and placed the cup on the ground before placing Cobra's fangs in. He squeezed its head and the Cobra starts releasing venom from its fangs as it pours into the cup.

Once it's halfway full, Draven throws the Cobra back into the glass container and the cover above slams closed. Poor Cobra was in pain and curls itself into a ball, hiding from Draven. Draven smirks and pours the venom into the measuring tube.

"Venom from the Chinese Cobra. It's the perfect tranquilizer, really, because when you feel it sting, you are not so much tranquilized..." he explained, placing the cover on and holds up a clear glass tranquilizer full of Cobra's venom. "...as you are well, dead."

Draven then holds up a plush version of Nuo as a dragon.

"Venom meet dragon. Dragon meet venom." he introduced.

He starts playing the plush and the tranquilizer as he makes the tranquilizer move towards plush Nuo and imitates them.

"It's nice to meet you, dragon." Tranquilizer said in a deep voice.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you too, venom." Plush Nuo said in a high pitch voice.

"Is it nice, dragon? Yeah, maybe you're not so nice when I go into your bloodstream and I kill you!" Tranquilizer said.

Draven stabs plush Nuo in the chest with the tranquilizer pointer and laughs evilly, holding out a cotton ball like it pulls out her heart. Draven shakes the plush as his guards watches him.

"Oh, I'm so sad now because I will die." Plush Nuo said in a sad tone.

"You die already." Tranquilizer demanded.

Draven drops plush Nuo to the ground as it lies there, dead. Draven makes a noise to make the plush Nuo sound like she's dying.

"Okay, I'm dead!" Plush Nuo said and died.

The guards clapped at his play, clearly enjoying it. Draven smirks and places the tranquilizer into his rectangular case and closes it.

"This will be quite a teary return."

He looks down at the plush Nuo.

"I'll get you soon, dragon." he declared.

Draven stomps on the plush, causing the cottons to pop out as the stitches are torn apart. He then left the pet store along with his guards, leaving the now damaged plush in the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Nuo stands in front of the orphanage and takes a deep breath before coming inside. She greets the lady from the counter as she tells her the name of the certain little girl she's adopting. The lady tells Nuo the name of the room she's in and Nuo happily approaches the door.

Inside, Bai He stands alone in her bedroom, staring at her full length mirror, a wistful expression on her face. Spying something in the corner of the mirror, Bai He looks closer, suddenly delighted to see...