《 💀 Halloween 2022 Special 🧛‍♀️ 》

"Isn't this exciting, guys?!" Mk asked, eyes full of excitement.

He's dressed up as the Monkey King, which is no surprise. Pigsy and everyone else are also dressed up in their costume. They are getting ready for the Halloween party everyone is invited to. It was now night time as they're about to leave when Mk remembered something or rather someone.

"Wait, where's Nuo and Mei?"

"They said they'll be there in a minute to finish their costume." Tang replied.

"Oh, alright. I hope they'll be there soon." Mk said.

"Let's go have some fun, kid." Pigsy said.

Mk nodded and they all head towards the party. Meanwhile, Mei and Lucy are helping Nuo with the costume, who looks nervous and excited at the same time.

"This is going to be the first Halloween party I'm ever going to experience. Do you all do this every year?" Nuo asked.

Mei is dressed up as a green dragon just like her ancestors as she helped sew the dress.

"Yep! Trick or treating, haunted mazes, pumpkin carving contest, you name it!" Mei explained.

Lucy is dressed up as a singer and her hair is neon blue with fuchsia stripes.

"It was believed that on that day, the souls of the dead returned to their homes, so people dressed in costumes and lit bonfires to ward off spirits." Lucy explained, fixing her hair.

"Wow."

As soon as they're done with her costume, Nuo looked at herself in the mirror and was in awe.

"This is..."

"Extravagant?" Mei asked.

"Amazing?" Lucy guessed.

"Spooktacular! Is that what you people say on Halloween?"

Mei and Lucy smiled.

"Yeah."

Mei checked the time and gasped.

"Oh, my! Come on! We gotta go to the party now!" she said, pulling Nuo and Lucy with her as they ran.

Little did they know, a certain three people heard about the party and Nuo being there and decide to come over and see for themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the girls arrived at the party, the music was loud as the drum was hit to the beat with color lights flickering the entire room with fog on the floor. Four people are on stage dressed up as Frankenstein, Werewolf, Mummy, and Invisible Man as they play their instruments real good.

Girl, I can't believe it's your big night
You ate your frogs now the party's alright
Where did the time go, girl?

The people dressed up as zombies remove their costume head and switched it up to the others before dancing. The Mummy sings next as he plays his guitar.

And girl,
You used to suck a binky look at you now
You're sucking blood right out of the cow
Where did the time go, girl?

Everyone are having fun as they dance. Mk is drinking a punch and eating a cupcakes while dancing. Sandy is dancing with a lot of girls that asked him to dance. Tang just sitting around the corner eating candies and cupcakes while Pigsy is mostly serving people with snacks and drinks. Some tables are floating with people standing on it, but they made sure it's not too high so they wouldn't fall or get hurt.