《 Chapter 6: Duplication 》

Nuo is in the kitchen cooking some new ingredients for Pigsy's Noodles shop to get more customers to go and buy. Let's just say she decided to help Pigsy since he's the only one who can cook while Mk does the deliveries and Tang being Tang eating noodles without even buying it. Plus, she got nothing else to do besides staying in Mk's apartment and taking care of Chiang. She and Pigsy hit it off as they both have love for cooking. She's right now showing him the recipes Boun's book. The one of her favorite foods she loves the most is the Tom yum. The soup that brought all of Kumandra together. Pigsy watches in awe as Nuo throws the ingredients into the pot that's boiling.

"Shrimp paste from Tail, lemongrass from Talon, bamboo shoots from Spine, chiles from Fang, and palm sugar from Heart."

"Whoa."

Nuo starts mixing them together with a wooden spoon and once she's sure it's done, she takes a scoop of it and sips it. Her eyes glimmered at the right taste. She passes the spoon to Pigsy and he scoops the soup from the pot and tastes it. His eyes widens as he places his hand where his heart is.

"It's so... full of love. It even had a taste of... unity."

"Yep. Got it from a friend of mine."

Nuo looks at the stuff in the kitchen until her eyes lands on the noodles. Getting the idea, she carefully scoops up the noodles and dumps them into the pot before mixing them. Pigsy noticed it.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying something new to see if it tastes good with noodles."

"That's... a great idea!"

Once she's sure she's done, her and Pigsy scoops up the food from the pot and places it into each bowls. They pulled out their chopsticks and looked at each other with a determined nod before they both tried out the noodles with Thai soup. With one slurp, their eyes widen, and they imagined themselves flying in the galaxy full of noodles and other food for a moment until they're back in reality. Their expressions are full of bliss.

"Wow! This is so much good with them together! I gotta add that to my recipe and the special order!" Pigsy said excitedly.

"Yeah!" Nuo agreed, feeling just as excited as he is at the wondrous new taste.

Tang peeks over, smelling something good. His eyes glimmered at the new cooking.

"Can I try as well?"

Nuo and Pigsy glare at him.

"If you can pay at least."

"Uh... sorry, I don't have my money with me." Tang said with a nervous smile.

"Then no!" Pigsy shouted.

Tang pouted that he didn't get to try the Thai soup noodles as Pigsy and Nuo finished their meal before getting started on cooking the noodles the customers ordered online as Nuo helps him out since she knows how to cook, much to his relief. She suddenly heard a tired groan and turned around. Nuo flinched to see Mk looking all tired. His eyes have bags under them, and his hair is messed up in different places.

"Whoa, Mk! Are you okay?" she asked the poor boy.

"Yyyyup!~ Doing great! Never been better." he said with a tired smile.

Nuo frowned, not believing him for a moment. Mk then sighed and explained about him delivering noodles all day, partying all night with Mei, and painting Sandy's boats, which Nuo questioned why Sandy's boat needs to be repainted every time.

"Mk, you're overworking yourself too much. You need to rest. Take a break. You worked hard enough."

Mk shook his head.