Chapter Six: The House Guest.

Like every morning, Raina was up early and before the rest of the house that now had another creature inside it. She did her scar cloaking spell but this time on a ring that so she didn't risk Elena walking in on her during the night and slides the silver ring on her middle right finger before getting ready for the day, tucking her gun under her jacket inside one of the pockets and finally stepped out of her room heading for Stefan's where she could sense a mixture of anger.

It was amusing to Raina.

"I don't want you here. Get her out of here" she arrived to Stefan's bedroom to the demanding voice of her sister and leans on the doorframe arms crossing watching on curiously.

"You need me, Elena. You all do" Katherine told leaning on Stefan's desk.

"Like hell" Stefan snapped.

"We all wan the same thing: Klaus dead. Yet here you all are running around like chickens with their heads cut off" said Katherine.

"I don't need your help and I don't want it" Elena angrily spoke clearly hating her ancestor.

"And thats incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" Katherine looks between Elena and Stefan. None of the people in the room had even clocked onto Raina standing in the doorway.

"If you know something, say it or get out" Damon has that same amount of anger, all the negative emotions filling Stefan's room was pure syrup for Raina's Chaos. It fed her power to grow stronger which is why she continued to hunt, it was like sacrificial magic with out doing actual magic to gain the power. Every emotion, good or bad had fuelled her Chaos up until this point and there was enough power inside her to level the world and some.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch, maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite" Katherine looks to Elena suggestively suddenly gagging in pain with a bullet wound in her throat, all heads turned to Raina as she tucks her favourite pistol away with a calm smirk on her lips.

"Stings doesn't it?" She leans against the doorframe again arms crossed watching Katherine struggle to remove the bullet "vervain laced bullets that implode seconds after breaching the body, they come in handy when one wants to cover their tracks" Damon has an impressed smirk, Elena seemed puzzled watching Katherine crumble to the ground and Stefan studied the shooter curiously like he knows something "lets get one thing straight, Katherine" she walks towards the struggling vampire crouching besides her "you do not feed on the living whilst you're staying here. If you do, the next bullet goes into your heart. The vervain will be pumped through your entire body and I have a connection that finds me the purest grown vervain, some might say its magical" she smirks down to the vampire head tilting "hmm" she hums standing facing her sister and Stefan "don't you have school?"

——

——Raina sat in her bedroom with the door open, a laptop resting on a small table that she had moved in front of her favourite armchair glancing towards the doorway with a roll of her eyes

——
Raina sat in her bedroom with the door open, a laptop resting on a small table that she had moved in front of her favourite armchair glancing towards the doorway with a roll of her eyes.