Chapter Four: The Dinner Party: Part One.

The morning started like every other, Raina got out of bed and showered, dried off and got dressed but before she can go get breakfast her phone starts to ring making the girl frown as she saw the name of the local Sheriff.

"What can I do for you, Liz?" She held the phone to her ear as she makes her way out of her bedroom heading to the stairs.

"Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night, I was hoping you could put your skill's to use and help find him?" Raina couldn't help but to smirk a little as she descends the staircase seeing Damon the hallway frowning at her.

"I can make some calls. See if any of my connections can find him but a run away teen is not at the top of my list" she finds Alaric in the lounge with some aged paper's and frowns between the men who shear a look.

"Raina, this is Tyler. Please" came the desperate voice of Carol Lockwood.

"I'll send out a picture of him, thats all I can do at the moment. Carol, I'm sorry but I have other things to focus on, you'll be the first to know if I hear anything" she hung up the call tucking her phone into the back pocket of her trouser's "what?" She shrugs at Damon.

"Are you seriously going to help find Tyler?"

"No" she gave him a look "it was me who told him to leave and to take Jules with him" she noticed Alaric studying her who averted his eyes quickly once he realised she was watching him "something to say?"

"Uh..." Alaric stumbled "Damon?" The vampire rolled his blue eyes.

"We've got some research about doppelgänger's, supernatural research and it says that if a doppelgänger has a twin they can't be human" Damon eyed the girl suspiciously "so, what are you?"

"According to Isobel's research, a twin can't identical to the doppelgänger or it would bring an unbalance to nature, so would that twin being human" Alaric elaborates. Raina crossed her arms annoyed pursing her lips silently.

"You're not a vampire, can't be born a vampire. That makes either a witch or a werewolf" Damon ran his eyes over the girl again "and you have a temper so, I'm going with werewolf" her pursed lips spread into the beginning of a smirk.

"I'll take that as a compliment" she mused "I'm going out for food" she backs up towards the door and turned leaving the two men to stew in the idea of her being a werewolf and hash up a plan to test the theory.

——

Pulling up outside the Grill, Raina's car brought all the attention of those around until she steps out and everyone turned quickly away which she noticed and loved. Closing the car door and making sure its locked she heads inside the Grill dragging all her power inside of her when she sensed Bonnie Bennett in the building and another who she assumed to be Luca, one of Elijah's witches.

Luca was leaning on the table where Bonnie and her brother Jeremy sat seeming annoyed making her eyes narrow as she approached
"See, I think you're lying" Luca leaned closer to Bonnie, Jeremy was about to stand and defend the girl when Raina stood rather close to Luca making the young warlock stand straight and eye her annoyed.

"Is there a problem?" She raised her jumper showing the gun tucked into her belt making the three's eyes widened.

"Uh, no. I was just-"

"Leaving" she told dropping her jumper and steps aside eyes following him as Luca left the grill. She grabs a chair and joined the two smiling some.

"Why do you have a gun?" Jeremy whisper's leaning forward.

"Because I'm a hunter" she casually replied watching their reaction and sigh's "its a long story that I will make short. I found a journal that belonged to John Gilbert-yes. That journal you found only I found it when me and Elena were ten, since then I've been apart of the founding council and training to be a hunter. No, I haven't been in school all this time, that lasted one week and yes, I have killed things. No, I don't kill them all. Yes, I know about the Salvatore's, I live there. No, I'm not moving back to your house and yes, Elena know's and finally, I got back two days ago" she looked from Bonnie to Jeremy back and forth with each statement before finally looking at Bonnie "I know you're a witch and that Caroline is a vampire"