The Wrath of a Patient Child

[Princess Chrysanthemum Jade Violet]

I'm angry...

I'm angry...

I'm extremely angry!

" Princess Amethyst!"

" my dear niece..."

" My sweet sister..."

" My beautiful daughter..."

Ever since she came here, everyone flocked around her. My aunt who extremely dotes on me before gave less attention to me now. She's always by her side...smiling and laughing. I thought I could be the only who can do that. For the past years, I was the one who made her smile and laugh. Not that pretentious princess who acts like a saint but I knew she was here to take everything from me.

I have to stop her! Get rid of her! Make everyone hate her!...then maybe, they'll love me again...

My cousins, the twins who always cared for me, who gave me gifts and souvenirs are now fooled by that girl. They are always calling her, caring for her, playing with her. They seem to forget about me.

My Uncle, my cold uncle who never smiled before, who rarely smiles at me (something I've been proud of) is now so warm, so radiant.

And now, my parents! my brother! my whole family! They were all captivated. They listen to her wishes. They always gave her food, ask everything about her.

But...what about me?! Wasn't I enough?! Why did she have to appear? If only she wasn't found...

I loathe her!

I must do something!

[Amethyst Violetta Erinyes]

This is the twentieth time...how long is she going to do this?

I glanced at my tea, brought by a servant. Although it looks normal, the stench is killing me. What did she put now?

As usual, I thanked the servant and took the pot. I'm sure she wants to see me drink it but I won't let her have her way.

What a waste...

" Your Highness...you're frowning again," I glanced up when I saw Ling, Noe and Darius infront of me. I didn't notice them. I'm too stressed now.

" Was it your cousin again, your Highness?" Ling asked. He noticed the empty teapot at the corner. Noe and Darius looks angry.

" What did she put this time, princess?" Noe asked. His handsome face darkened.

" Organs of a dead rat," I casually replied. They flinched.

" Last time, it was vomit. What's next, poison?" Darius asked in anger. I sighed and stood up from my chair.

" Don't mind her. I knew every moves she will make. She's just a child."

" But this has been going on for a week, princess. She is trying to kill you. She tripped you, shoved you down the stairs and blamed you for things you've never done. If there are no healing potions, you'll be full of bruises now. I know she's just a child but she's going too far..."

" Humans act foolishly once blinded by emotions. It's always been that way. You don't have to be angry for my sake, Darius."

" But....," he spoke softly. " You don't deserve such treatment after what you've been through."

" Aren't you a bit angry, your Highness?"

I approached him and raised his head. " I'm just upset, Darius. It's all right. She'll get over it soon. For now, let her exhaust her anger. Maybe, she'll be kinder."