The Untold Prophecy

[The Void]

Muttering in demon language, their excited voices rang inside the dark cavern. Monsters and demons alike occupy this endless prison. It was believed that the void is full of chaos since the inhabitants of it never comes to terms. Rumors say that they always battle each other. However, this gathering proved wrong.

Monsters are talking freely with each other, laughing and gibbering. From the gathered group, a rare-class demon stood up, the strongest kind. Beside him are the troll king and the ogre queen.

" We are now one step to victory! Once the ingredients are gathered, we will awake Our God! Our Lord! Our Master!"

" Rejoice! Rejoice since we will soon be free again! Our Lord, Charybdis will lay waste to our enemies! No power of the weak gods can defend them from our Master!"

At this speech, they roared in happiness. They danced, sang and cursed their enemies, the humans, dragons, the fairies and the elves. For a human who might see this, it's a dangerous thing. Something that should never happen. It could destroy Celeste. Despite that, for these creatures, it's their freedom. Their own right to be free, do what they want and their only answer is their god. For when all things are in vain, who doesn't ask help to the one we believed in?

" Charybdis! Charybdis! CHARYBDIS! CHARYBDIS!" Like a ritual song, the monsters and demons shouted its name. The very word gives them strength and salvation.

[Celestial Realm]

" It's starting." The dragon king whispered as he closed his eyes. He felt a surge of bad energy from Celeste. He knew what was coming.

" You're right. It's starting. The prophecy has never been wrong." Said the fairy queen beside him. With troubled eyes, they peered at the gap between their world to the humans.

" The dark ages are coming." The dragon darkly said, seeing the war ships for the upcoming battle.

" Only the girl with the golden eyes can complete the prophecy."

" Yes, the Divine Saintess that will defeat the coming evil. And yet, the gods had been cruel." The fairy queen agreed. She sighed heavily, looking so forlorn.

" The prophecy has to be fulfilled no matter what, Mnemosyne or else, Celeste will die. We just have to be ready until the girl calls for us."

[Amethyst Violetta Erinyes]

" It was stated in the prophecy, goddess. Whoever is the Saintess that has golden eyes would be the most favored one. It didn't occur to me that it was talking about the fourth maiden so for years, I've tried connecting with other Saints to know who had golden eyes. I never received any information because Hestia and Ameri strictly protects their own." The Head Monk narrated, looking directly at me with those rheumy eyes.

" However, when I saw you use your divine powers earlier, your violet eyes glowed golden. It's all been here in Zion. You are the maiden in the Prophecy."

" I've realized that, your holiness. I've read the prophecy."

" Not entirely." He mysteriously said. I frowned and looked at him, checking if he's bluffing. But monks don't bluff.

" The prophecy you might have read was only the first one. It was told that when the prophecy came, two were given. To avoid disputes, humans took the first half and the elves, took the second. The elves hold the events that would transpire in the greater future. And...why you were chosen..." Too much information crammed in my head and it's gonna burst soon. Worst of all, when I heard the elves, I flinched. It's not that I hated them. I hate how they can read minds and if I meet one, I'm sure they'll discover I'm not the real Amethyst. Why does it have to be with them?