SCHOOLS OUT!

*time skip and it's now summer*

*y/ns pov*

SCHOOLS OUT AND SUMMERS BACK IN!!

I was so excited that it was finally summer because that meant no more Maria and more Robin and friends. And the best part was robin was now my boyfriend of 6 months and no more grabber to ruin our lives.

Me and robin were in his room and we were having a bit of fun, watching movies and playing whatever video games we could play.

I spent the night at his house and it was the best thing ever.

"MI AMOR HURRY TF UP"

"ROBIN YOU CAN CALL ME MI AMOR BUT YOU BETTER WATCH UR MOUTH WHEN UR TALKING TO ME"

Me and robin were sneaking out of his bedroom window and going on a little adventure and what I mean by adventure was simply going to the gas station and getting snacks

This is what you're wearing

*that but with converse*

When me and Robin went into the store my heart dropped.

I seen her.

The grabbers niece.

My heart basically sank to the ground and all I could do was stare at her and stop walking. Robin looked at me nervously then back at the grabbers niece

She didn't notice me.

But I noticed her.

All I could do was stand there and feel as if I was gonna throw up on the floor, my blood went cold and chills ran out through my entire body and ran up my spine.

My palms began to get sweaty and my knees started to tremble.

"We need to go" I said shakingly

(If you guys are thinking y/n is overreacting, this is y/n experiencing a panic attack.)

Robin grabbed my hand and my back and helped me walk out of the gas station okay.

I started to remember everything.

Everything that happened the night of my kidnapping.

Everything that happened the night that Bruce almost died.

I couldn't handle it and I wanted to burst out crying.

But I felt a sort of pathetic because I knew that the grabber was gone, but I just got a terrible gut feeling about his niece. Like, when I looked at her I seen nothing but evil

And I know it may seem rude to just assume but I have really really good intuition and I trust myself, and once I seen the grabbers niece. Leah. I knew she was the one that couldn't be trusted.

Me and robin got to his house and snuck back in through his window. I went over to my back pack and got my inhaler because as I realized it got harder and harder for me to breathe. And I felt sick to my stomach.

Robin went over to his closet and got me a Queen rock shirt with ofc the sleeves being cut off and he also gave me black shorts

"Thank you.." I said looking down at the floor because I thought Robin would think I was weird

He cupped my face and made me look at him

"Mi amor, i love you. If you think I'm upset or something I'm not okay? I know how hard it must have been for you to see her. But look, the grabber is gone, and let's just try to stay away from Leah. Maybe she isn't as bad as her uncle." He said trying his best to comfort me.

"I know and I love you more hermoso but I just don't feel right about Leah." I said looking up at him

"It's okay mi amor, it's hard for you right now but let's just stay away from her and give it some time alright?" He said while hugging me.

I smiled at him and left to the bathroom to go put on the clothes and brush my teeth

(Y/n has her own little area with all of her stuff in robins bathroom)

I went out back into robins room and he had a scary movie on and he was laying in bed ready for me to lay with him.

I got in the bed and I snuggled closely to Robin as he held me tightly and not letting me go, caressing me and kissing my head.

We both eventually fell asleep but I was the first to go to sleep.

We fell asleep holding eachother tightly and it was the cutest night ever <3