NO.

-IM CHANGING UP THE STORY SO WHAT.

The door slowly creeks open, all of us really anxious about what we think might happen next. I hope my expectations wont be correct. All of us get ready to fight, and maybe even die.

The door creeks all the way open and to our surprise its another fucking guy. We all hesitate for a second but then he says "No fucking way."

"I KNEW HE WAS HIDING SOMETHING DOWN HERE. HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD."

Me, bruce, robin, and finney all feel relieved but scared

"CAN YOU PLEASE CALL SOMEONE" i beg

"PLEASE HELP.CALL MY DAD CALL MY SISTER." Finney says

"JUST LET US THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SHIT SHOW" Robin screams

"LET US GO PLEASE" Bruce says

"DONT WORRY HE'S NOT HERE. HE WENT TO WORK- IM MAX STAY CALM...NO WONDER WHY HE WAS FREAKING OUT THIS MORNING." He says

We would actually get out.Alive. But something didn't feel right-

"HEY YOU WANNA KNOW THE STORY OF HOW I FOUND YOU GUYS MAN?" He begins to act a bit cocky.

"nonononono." finney says under his breathe

"HEY NO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT- WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT-" Max says before getting cut off (literally) with the grabber putting an axe straight to his head!

We all begin to scream at the sight of blood gushing out of max's head. He tumbles forward

"you made me kill my brother." The grabber says

Finney begins to stutter "No- It wasn't us-" "HE. WAS. AN. IDIOT....But he was my idiot." The grabber says looking at the axe in max's head.

"im sorry, max. Now I'm going to have to put you with these bratty kids." He grabs the axe and rips it out of max's head meanwhile in the other hand the grabber is holding a knife.

"Whats with the phone, huh? I TOLD YOU IT DOESN'T WORK." The grabber says as he goes to walk to the door.

"normally. I would only use a knife. But you guys..Are special. I'm going to take my time..And i REALLY want this to hurt."

"SAMSON!!" The grabber calls for his fucking dog. The dog comes in and the grabber goes to chain him up near the door.

The grabber grips onto his weapons and goes to swing at us but then

BOOM!

Vance knocks down the grabber making him fall to his knees "DONT YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH THEM YOU CUNT-WAD" vance screams at the grabber "FUCK" The grabber yells  as he falls to his knees.

The grabber quickly gets back up and thats when the others follow vance into the room. Its gwenny, donna, billy, and this other boy?