cute?

Creator: Hey guys! This will be a chapter from vance's POV

All I was doing ever since what happened with the grabber is think about bruce. I was always talking to my mom about bruce and she was always asking to meet him

But

My dad on the other hand didn't like how I always talked about bruce. He called me a slur but my mom defended me.

I always questioned my mom and why she married my asshat dad. My mom is a loving woman, calm, and always been here to support me.

My dad is the complete opposite.

After I had gotten out of the grabbers basement, i cried to my mom about bruce. and if you know me, I never cry.

Ever.

I couldn't get out of my room ever since that day. I was tired. Wasted. I was just so fucking sad.

My mom tried and tried to get me out of my room and she begged for me to talk to her. My dad called me a idiot for being so sensitive. But my mom yelled at him for being a asshole.

The hospital took bruce in as soon as possible but no visitors besides his parents. But today I finally got to see him.

My mom was taking me to the hospital since my fuckface dad was drunk.

We got to the hospital and I rushed into bruce's room. The doctors told me he was in a temporary coma and could wake up whenever.

I spent hours there.

Reading bruce his favorite comics, His favorite books, talking to him how shitty the tv shows were, talking to him about how my mom was so worried.

How I was so worried about him.

After hours of talking to him i fell asleep.

~2 HOURS LATER~

I woke up still right next to bruce but I was holding his hand. My eyes widen at my own actions but I couldn't let go.

 My eyes widen at my own actions but I couldn't let go

I couldn't help but stare at bruce. And how perfect and handsome he was.

WAIT

WAIT

WAIT.

WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING. WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING?

Okok. That was just. A weird thought?

I slighty move my dumb around in circles while holding bruce's hand. And I begin talking to him

"Bruce, I know you can't probably hear me right now but I miss you. Like a lot. Everyday and every night hearing your name is like pain. I can't help but sob every night thinking of you. It hurts like hell. I hate not being able to talk to you and have movie nights like how we used to when me n' you were kids. I hate not being able to hear your stupid laugh whenever I fall or do something stupid. And I hate how you never got to meet my mom. I was always talking and talking about you."

I begin to tear up while talking

"I'm sorry bruce. Im so sorry for not being there to save you. It should've been me. Not you."

A tear rolls down my cheek and I go dead silent looking away from bruce

"D-don't cry vance.." I hear someone say faintly.

My eyes widen and I look back at bruce.

"WHA- I AM NOT CRYING" I say

"rightt.." He says quietly

"HEY HEY HEY. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK IM GONNA GO CALL SOMEONE." i get up to run to the door but I end up falling on the way

Bruce laughs

"GOD I MISSED THAT CUTE LAUGH" I say exiting the room

"Wha-"

I run out the room and go to call the nurses, doctors but most of all finney,robin,gwenny, Y/n, Donna, billy and the rest of the fucking gang or whatever.

I run back to the room and swing open the door

"hi"

"HI." I say

I sit back in the chair

"Can I ask you something?" Bruce says

"OF COURSE!" i say excitedly

"You think my laugh is cute?"