FINNEY.

|Y/ns pov.|

Its cold in the room yet my body feels hot, I open my eyes slowly in fear that the stinging will fade back. The burning sensation in my throat goes away and thats when I decide to open up my eyes. Im on a bed but with scratches all over me, I had my halloween costume on but thankfully i had regular clothes on under.

A pair of black biker shorts and a black shirt, i look around me to see what i was surrounded by which was a old bed. A separate room with a toilet and cracked walls. But one thing catches my eye, And its a black phone.

It was hard to see everything so once i tried to get off the bed i slammed against the floor, the floor was cold and relaxing, I lay my head on the floor until I hear someone coming down the stairs. I crawl over to the bed and lay back down, in fear that it was the grabber

I close my eyes quickly as the door slams open "I know you're not sleepingggg..." The man says in the most scariest voice on earth, I sit up against the wall. "I brought you a friend" The man says. I still couldn't see so I rubbed my eyes

.....Robin....

He drops robin onto the mattress "I'll be back." the man says going to put a string of robins hair behind his ear. I slap his hand away "Don't u dare fucking touch him." I say "y-y/n?.." robin says quietly. I bring him closer to me so that we're basically hugging eachother.

"Hm..." The grabber says before getting up and heading for the door but he stops "Wait. Did you hear the phone?" i look quickly at the black phone that was in the room but..It wasn't that phone im guessing.

"Did u hear a phone ringing somewhere?" The grabber continues to ask. I hesitate answering his question but the man finally turns back to the door "Oh shit.." He groans "Thats just the phone in the kitchen- Of course its the phone in the-Okay."

he continues to go on about a damn phone "i'll go see who it is and get you guys a couple of soda's... i'll come right back and then i'll explain everything."

I heard the scuffle of his boots as he moved away. The door thumped shut. The sound of a bolt slammed, Made me jump if we're being honest. I quickly focus my attention back to robin

"Robin.." I sigh, His hair was messy and his clothes were extremely messy and covered with spots of blood. "y/n?" He says whimpering "Im here..Robin.." I say. Robin tries to open his eyes but quickly shuts them

"don't open your eyes robin, Did he spray them?" I ask. Robin nods his head yes, I groan. "At least we have eachother..Right?" robin says. "yeah.." i say. We lay down hugging eachother, Im worried but i don't want to scare robin.

"We'll be okay y/n i promise you" robin says, I hug him tighter "I know robin...We'll get out of here." i say running my hands through his hair. We end up falling asleep after a while...

[15 minutes later...]

(robins POV)

I wake up finally, My eyes a little bit blurry. I look to the side of me and see y/n sleep peacefully, Atleast im with y/n now. I know she's okay, I catch myself smiling at the view of her.