~Our Journey Of Love - 11~

The following day, she saw people roaming around her ward and nonetheless she was excited to meet everyone. In the morning it was Sudha who came and since then she didn't leave her side even for a second. She didn't miss out on telling her every event that had happened in this one year and how she missed her terribly. After talking to her, Ishqi got to know how after Ahaan got the news about her slipping into coma, he was broken but was determined to learn the truth. He investigated and went through each and every minute detail and brought the truth in front of everyone. She also got to know that after he unveiled the truth in front of everyone he begged for forgiveness from savitri and her and insisted them to stay with them in the Malhotra Mansion and despite of their continuous disapproval on this, he took them with him saying that he can not trust anyone with their safety and thus since the previous year they were living with them.

"This man will drive me crazy one day, for sure." she muttered under her breath while she saw her aunt walking out of her insistence as she told her to get some rest.

After a minute or so, her door opened, revealing a woman who held tears in her eyes yet a smile that adorned her beauty.

"Savitri Aunty," she said in a low yet loving tone, her eyes getting watery and heart filled with warmth. She had enormous love and respect for this woman for she had always been a fighter amidst all the chaos going in her life and also because the time she spent with her though was short but she always loved her as if she were her own daughter not because she was helping her to bring out the truth in front of her family and gain back the trust, respect and love of her kids she yearned for, but because she genuinely loved her and her acts were enough to prove that.

"Meri bacchi," Savitri said with utmost love and care dripping from her voice. She closed the door behind and walked towards her, pressed the corner of her eye a little getting the imprint of the kajal she had applied, on her finger and pressed it behind her daughter's ears, praying to the almighty to protect her from all the evil eyes and negativity.

"Kaisa hai mera baccha?" She asked, sitting closer to her. Tears continuously gathering in her eyes. She though took all her efforts to not let them flow, but tears are traitors. While she was successful in captivating the majority, the rest flew mercilessly from her eyes, reflecting both her joy and fear. Joy to get her back and fear to lose her again.

"Beti Manti hai na aap mujhey?" Ishqi asked her innocently.

"Isme maanne wali kaunsi baat hai, tu meri beti hai Ishqi." She replied with an authoritative tone.

"To beti ke saamne hi emotional ho rahe ho. Aunty ji main pehle hi bata rahi hun aapko rota hua dekh kar mujhey rona aa raha hai aur ek baar main rona shuru kardun phir nahi rukungi main aur bhootni lagungi wo alag, faltu main darr jaogi aap." She said, making both herself and Savitri giggle.

"Ek saal se yahi to miss kar rahe the ham. Teri hassi, teri khilkhilahat, tera har uljan ko aise dikhana jaise ussey aasan kabhi kuch na tha, teri himmat, tera jazba, tera pyaar, tera zindagi ki taraf ek anootha nazara aur sabse zaroori, Tujhey. Beeta ek saal ham sabke liye kisi Bure sapne jaisa tha Ishqi. Tere bina zindagi berang si ho gayi thi beta. Sach kahun to ek jagah par aake to ham sab ne aas chhod di thi sivaye Ahaan ke...."

As soon as she mentioned his name, Ishqi lifted her eyes which were earlier fixated on the floor. Suddenly she felt the urgency to listen further and that's what she did listened to the women calmly and patiently.

"Jab ussey sach pata chala wo bardasht nahi kar paya. Jis aurat ne ussey paala, posa aur bada kiya wo aurat is hadd tak neeche gir sakti hai usne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga. Wo toot gaya tha Ishqi. Jis wakt ussey sabse zyaada teri zaroorat thi tab tu zindagi aur maut ki kashmakash mein uljhi hui thi. Maut se lad rahi thi. Galti na teri thi aur naahi uski par saza tum dono ko mil rahi thi. Ek din bhi nahi hua tha tujhey coma main gaye aur usne apni company se resign kardiya taaki wo tujhey apna saara wakt de sake..."

This shocked her to the core. Yes, she was aware of the fact that he was guilty for his acts, but going till this extent was not something that she expected. She was not oblivious to the fact that his work was always a priority for him and him giving up something as important as his work for her was not something that she expected.

Savitri chuckled sarcastically, remembering how destiny, which was once a cupid of their love story, was now playing the most dirty game with their lives.

"Usne bahut kuch jhela hai is ek saal main Ishqi. Main uski taraf daari nahi kar rahi hun, galti usne bhi ki thi jiski saza ussey milni chahiye thi, par itni badi saza? Ham soch bhi nahi sakte us bacche ne kitna kuch jhela hai. Kis trauma se guzra hoga wo. Jabse tu gayi thi, wo tujhey ek second ke liye bhi chhodne ko raazi nahi hota. Aise hi yahan baitha rehta, tujhey dekhta rehta, tere saath baatein karta, aur raatko aise hi tere paas so jaata. Roz subah hospital mein uske liye nashta leke main jab jab aayi hun, uski nam aur suji aankhein dekh kar mera dil passej jaata tha, par phir mujhey dekh kar wo ek pheeki muskaan de deta tha. Hmph, ussey lagta tha bahut acche se theek hone ka dikhawa kar leta hai, tera hi pati hai aakhir, apna gham chhupana acche se aata hai ussey, par main bhi maa hun uski, uske dil ka haal jaan-ne ke liye shabdo ki mohtaaj nahi hun main sab samajh aata hai mujhey."

She was numb at the moment. There was a turmoil going inside her eating her up with each passing second. She didn't know what was she supposed to do. On one hand, her conscience screamed that she should never forgive him for whatever he did with her. While on the other hand, her heart was still beating for him. She was confused, and she knew that she herself had to find the answers to her doubts and concerns, for she could now trust no one, at least at the moment. She knew she had to fight her own battle this time without anybody's support, and she was determined to do so.

---------------------------------

Do share your love and valuable feedback!

-Nivz! <3