~Our Journey Of Love - 7~

Approximately an hour and a half later, the ward Ishqi was admitted in, saw a hustle bustle of doctors and nurses. Ahaan's anxious soul kept on throwing questions at the staff, which they carefully dodged knowing the fact that they could not answer any of them until they get the confirmation from their seniors. Ahaan had lost his patience long back but was trying his best to control the volcano of anger that was erupting in him, afterall he didn't want Ishqi to wake up and see him in a foul and angry mood. After a few minutes the doctor came out of the ward. Ahaan being Ahaan could not contain the bucket filled of questions he had, he thus went towards the doctor. But before he could say anything the doctor passed him a smile and continued.

"Mr. Malhotra I know you would be anxious about Ishqi's health hence I wouldn't keep you away from her anymore. She has regained her consciousness and is much better now. There were some necessary tests which had to be done and now that they have been done I won't stop you any further. You can go and meet your wife." The doctor said while passing a huge smile. She knew how important this moment was for the man standing in front of her. She had seen people who would leave the hands of their family members who would be in this condition. She had seen people who would lose hope easily. But here was this man who not even for once stayed away from his wife, who not even for once lost hope rather was adamant that his wife would get well. Looking at him made her believe that amidst all hatred, love still prevails and will always. She gave an assuring pat on his shoulder and walked away wiping the few drops of tears that trickled down from her eyes.

As the doctor informed him about Ishqi regaining her consciousness, time stopped for him. For a moment the past one year flashed in front of his eyes. From the moment he brought her here till today every moment came flashing in front of his eyes. He still could not believe what the doctor just said, for him this was still a dream, a beautiful dream.

As he was in his own imaginary world, the three people other than him burst out crying on hearing the doctor. Maasi was happy that her golu was all well, savitri was happy that her daughter was recovering and kartik was overwhelmed on realising his best friend, his partner in crime would be back home soon. But there was one more thing which made them even more happy, a string that was linking their reason of happiness, Ahaan's Sukoon. They knew Ahaan's Sukoon was reviving after defeating death. They knew no matter how happy they might seem to be, their happiness still couldn't match with what Ahaan would be feeling at the moment. After a hearty exchange of words, they wiped their tears and turned towards Ahaan who seemed to be lost somewhere. They were aware of the turmoil this man would be facing at the moment. He needed reassurance, He needed support, He needed empathy and they all were ready to give it to him.

"Bhai... Bhai it is not a dream, yeh sach hai bhai, Ishqi ko sach mein hosh aa gaya hai. Ishqi sach main theek ho jaayegi bhai." Kartik said kneeling down while tears rolled down his eyes.

"Main Ishqi ko kya jawaab dunga Kartik?" He said, stil being lost somewhere.

"Kaisa jawaab bhai?" He asked, loosing his smile somewhere.

"Meri har galti ka, Mere har gunah kar, Mere har us galat saleeke ka jiski wajah se aaj wo yahan hai, jiski wajah se main ussey kho deta, jis...jiski wajah se..see mai..mainey ap..apne ba..bacche ko kho diya. Kaise jawaab dunga main ussey in sab cheezon ka?" Ahaan said, breaking down completely.

Hearing him both savitri and sudha turned teary, but kartik didnt even shed a tear for he knew he had to be strong, for his bhai, for his bhabhi, for their love.

"Ho gaya aapka? Bhai galti sabse hoti hai, mujhey pata hai ki aapki galti shayad Ishqi ke liye itni easy na ho maaf karne ke liye, par uska yeh matlab to nahi hai na ki aap apni problems ko face hi nahi karoge tab tak kaise chalega bhai? Aur Kab tak bhagoge apni problems hai. Aapne galti ki hai, aapko pata hai aapko is baat ka ehsaas hai to bas. Bhai sirf aapki life affect nahi hui hai, Ishqi ki bhi hui hai. Sirf aapne apna baccha nahi khoya, Ishqi ne bhi khoya hai. To aap yeh kaise maan ke baith gaye ho ki is ek saal main sirf aapne mushkile face ki hai? Ab aapko zyaada strong hona padega bhai. Apne liye, Apni Ishqi ke liye, Apne pyaar ke liye, Aur apne us bacche ke liye jiski koi galti na hone ke bavajood saza di gayi. Pichle ek saal main jo kuch hua hai, jab Ishqi ko pata chalega wo toot jaayegi bhai. Us wakt ussey aapki zaroorat hogi, par agar aap hi aise muh latkaaye baithe rahoge to kaise chalega? C'mon bhai get up, go meet her, batao ussey ki aapko apni galtiyon par kitna pachtava hai, agar thodi saza de to sehlo ussey par aise losers ki tarah mat baitho, please!" Kartik said mustering up all the courage he had.

Ahaan carefully listened to each and every word his brother spoke and carefully analysed it only to realise he was true. He had to build up courage, he had to come in terms with the fact that after what all he had done, forgiving him wouldn't be easy for Ishqi but he had to prove himself. He had to prove that he had changed, and changed for better. His eyes showed determination and hope. He wiped his tears hugged his family and went towards the ward with sheer determination to correct his mistakes and make her, his forever.

---------------------------------

Do share your love and valuable feedback!

-Nivz! <3