~Our Journey Of Love - 10~

"Mr. Malhotra aap jaa sakte hai."

His trance broke as he heard her saying this. No he can't move out he thought. There was alot to talk about, there were many misunderstandings to clear. He couldn't just walk away leaving her alone.

"Main kahin nahi jaunga ishqi, tumhe chhodke..." He wanted to continue but was cut in the middle by her.

"Chhod to aap mujhey ussi din chuke the Mr. Malhotra jis din aapne bina meri baat sune mujhey apne ghar aur Apni zindagi se nikal diya tha. Ab yeh natak kis baat ka?"

She said sarcastically. Her words acted like an arrow that hit his heart and gave it numerous wounds.

"Mujhey pata hai ishqi, galti meri thi. Mujhey tumhe nahi jaane dena chahiye tha...."

"Par aapne jaane diya actually nikaal diya. Kitni easily aapne mujhey mujrim bana diya na? Mazze ki baat to yeh hai ki court tak mujrim ko apni daleel sunne ka mauka deta hai, par Mr. Ahaan Veer Malhotra ki court main to hamesha se hi Ishqi gunhegaar rahi hai chahe uski galti ho ya na ho."

"Ish..."

"Chale jaayiye yahan se, issey pehle main kuch aisa bol jaaun jissey baad aapko hi takleef ho. Please leave I beg you."

She joined her hands infront of him pleading him to go out, not just of her room but of her life too.

The site of her joining her hands broke him. He knew he had broken her till no extent. He knew he had to repent and for that he could do anything and everything. But probably he should just leave at the moment, he thought. Sometimes leaving is the only way to sort and clear the clutter. She obviously needed some time to take in this news. He decided to go out from her room, but from her life? That was a stupid question to even ask. She was his and he was her's and they were bound in this bond till eternity and only his death could bring them apart, nothing more, nothing less.

After thinking for a while, his trance broke hearing her soft sobs. She did not want to cry out loud at least at the moment, in front of him but her tolerance level was dropping with each passing second and that's how a soft sob that was caged between her trembling lips escaped and the lone tear she held captivated, fell.

Watching her this way, broke his heart. How he wished to hug her, hiding her from the world and it's cruelty. How he wished to comfort her giving all the love, care and warmth she needed at the moment but he knew he lost the right and that was exactly what pained him till no extent. He lifted his hands to keep it on hers but as soon as he did so, he detached her hand from his hold. This surely did broke him but he had something more important for her to hear.

"Ishqi I know, jo bhi mainey kiya hai uske liye ek sorry bahut chhota shabd hai par main bas tumhe yeh batana chahta hun ki I am there with you forever, even if you don't want you will always see me behind you. Mujhey pata hai tum mujhsey naaraaz ho, aur tumhe yeh sab sink in karne main bhi time lagega and I respect that par at any point in time tumhe meri zaroorat lage you can call me, main fauran tumhe apne paas milunga. Hmm?"

He looked at her with hope in his eyes. Hope that she might look at him and say something. But what she said broke him again.

"Ho gaya aapka pravachan Mr. Malhotra. Must say you are such a marvellous actor. Maana t..tha..that you...you l..lost yo..your h..he..heir (her voice did break but she composed herself before speaking any thing further) But he/she was my child God dammit. You didn't even knew about its existence, about the feelings it gave me, you knew nothing about it. I know you might have sympathies with me for the fact I carried your child in my womb but I don't need your frekin sympathies. Can you please get out now and once you go please do not let anybody in. I need some alone time to get myself in place and now just leave."

She dug her head in her hands while he let that lone tear slip. He stood up and went out but not before giving her another glance and cursing himself for all the ruckus he created in their happy life.

That day the walls of the room 301 witnessed a Women who was broken. A women who was backstabbed by the only person her heart dared to love, her husband. How she still vividly remembered every single thing he spoke. He would spit venom and she could never retaliate, but now she could. She was no longer bound to him. All they had was finished that very day when he brought the divorce papers home. She would still fight for Savitri and give her all her rights back but she could never live with this man, who could never even trust and respect her. She wiped her tears and thought to herself what was supposed to be done, and she instantly knew. She had to finish what he had started. She had to live her life on her own terms for which she had to turn selfish. She no longer cared what he would feel after she would do what she wanted, she no longer cared for him. At Least that's what she thought.

-----------------------------------

Do share your love and valuable feedback!

-Nivz! <3