~Our Journey Of Love - 6~

As he finished writing, he looked up to see her, who was in the same state as she was since the past many months, yet she somehow made him smile or rather her memories did. He kissed her knuckles and was about to get up when his eyes caught a sight of something unexpected. His eyes shed tears of happiness and his lips passed an uncontrollable smile as he went on to call the doctor.

"Yes Mr. Malhotra you called me." The doctor asked entering the room, ishqi and ahaan were in.

"Doctor... ish..ishqi... mo..moved her fin..fingers" Ahaan said as fresh set of tears filled in his eyes.

"What!! That's unexpected. We will have you check her. Mr Malhotra if you could please move out." The doctor requested still not able to believe what he said.

"Sure Doctor" Ahaan said wiping his tears and moving out of the ward not before giving her a last look and Passing her a smile wholeheartedly.

"If what Mr. Malhotra said was true, this can be termed no less than a miracle" The doctor thought to herself as she began the check up.

Meanwhile in the lobby, Ahaan beamed with joy. Anybody who saw him there in that state would never believe that he used to be the CEO of Malhotra constructions just till a while back. With tears in his eyes and his hands shaking, he took out his phone from his pocket and dialed his brother.

"He..ll..oo k..kar...kartik" he said.

"Bhai, bhai sab theek hai na kya hua." Kartik said sensing his brothers broken voice.

"Kartik Ishqi..."

"Bhai kya hua Bhabhi ko?" His voice held terror

"Ishqi... Ishqi ne aaj movements dikhai"

"WHATT?! Bhai aap sure ho matlab did the doctor say anything."

"Kartik jab baat Ishqi ki aati hai I can never be wrong. Mainey doctor ko bhi bola abhi she is checking her." He said pressing his lips trying not to shed any tears.

"Bhai main aa raha hun wahan. Theek hai?" Kartik glistened with happiness on knowing his Bhabhi finally after a long time responded a little.

"Kartik apne saath please maa aur maasi ko bhi leke aana, mujhey pata hai wo uth-te hi meri shakal nahi delhna chahegi" He said, his tone reflecting sadness.

"Arrey bhai aap senti na ho, jitna main bhabhi ko jaanta hun na wo uthte hi, AVM, AVM kahan hai, AVM kaise hai , AVM ne naashta khaya. AVM ke naam ki maala japne lagengi. Par kisi bade ka bhi hona wahan zaroori hai to main maasi aur taayiji ko leke aa jaunga" Kartik said to cheer up his mood.

Half an hour passed by like the blink of an eye. A few moments later Ahaan saw Kartik, His Mother and His Maasi approaching him with tears in their eyes.

"Ahaan, Ahaan... Beta Ish..Ishqi theek ho gayi? Meri Golu uth gayi?" Maasi said with tears shedding from her eyes uncontrollably. Before he could say anything the doctor came out.

"Mr. Malhotra I am truly speechless. This is no less than a miracle. Miss Ishqi is finally out of coma." The Doctor announced with a big smile on her face. She too was a witness of this man's love for his wife. She knew that there was possibly no news than this in the whole world which could make him more happy.

Ahaan's eyes shed those tears he tried to cage since a long time. Savitri knowing her son went and hugged him tight while she too was in a pool of tears. Kartik hugged maasi as they both started sobbing.

"Doctor when can we see her?" Ahaan said growing visibly anxious, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Abhi we are preparing to shift her in another ward. What we are expecting is ki agle ek ghante main she will regain her consciousness. But let me warn you before hand Mr. Malhotra, Ishqi will undergo a lot many side effects because of that drug hence you all will have to be a lot more careful with her. I hope you understand. "

"Yes doctor." He said being all happy and joyous. The other 3 were happy not only because Ishqi was well but seeing this man finally smiling after a year of misery. They knew he was drowning in guilt and the only one who could take him out from this situation was Ishqi. They prayed mentally not only for the well being of Ishqi but also for her and Ahaan's life ahead.

An hour passed by with everyone shedding tears except Ahaan who was growing anxious with each passing moment. He didn't knew how will she react on seeing him and on knowing everything that had happened in their life in this one year span. He knew she would need time to recover not only physically but also mentally. He was ready to give her the time because at last if seeing her happy would come at the cost of his wait and time, he could wait for her till eternity. He wanted to shower love upon her but he knew the road ahead was not easy after all damaging is easy, it is repentance which is difficult. He knew it would all be difficult but what he also knew was he will make it all well and perfect at the end of the day.

--------------------------------------

Do share your love and valuable feedback!

-Nivz! <3