Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Valerie Nixon is alive?" was all everyone could say. They couldn't believe that she was alive and that she was slowing seeking revenge. They were scared because they knew about the Nixon's rage and how ruthless they were once they set their minds on something.

"Who is their boss?" Valerie asks looking at Natasha.

"The Draggons'," he says and she was shocked.

"No, Andrew isn't strong enough," she says because she knew that Andrew was weak. He wouldn't have killed her entire family. He would've been a child himself.

"No, not Andrew," Natasha says and Valerie looks at him.

"His father," he says and that name sparked a memory in her brain. She remembered seeing his name so many times everywhere and she remembered that man's face, as clear as day.

"John?" Ed says and Natasha nods.

"John and Martin were so close. Why would he?" he asks completely broken. She gets an anonymous phone call asking her to come to an abandoned warehouse if she wanted to see a very important person alive. She didn't know why and before she could ask why, the caller ended the call. That bothered her.

Both Ed and Natasha had heard and wanted to accompany her and so they drove. They drove to an abandoned warehouse, a warehouse that belonged to Valerie's family. She had been here a lot as a kid.

Valerie gets out and sees a group of men standing in front of her. There were their men, heavily armed standing behind them, dressed in black just like Natasha's and Valerie's men. Andrew stood next to a man who looked like his older version.

"That's her," Andrew says and the man looked at Valerie.

"I'm impressed," he says and she realized she knew that voice. He was John, the man responsible for the death of her family members.

"You son of a bitch!" Valerie says walking up closer.

"Who are you?" John asks confused.

"Valerie Nixon," she says and he was shocked. He thought she would've been dead by now or would've ran away but all along she was so close to him.

"You remember me?" John asks and she glares at him.

"I can never forget your face even if I want to. You ruined my life. You killed everyone I loved," she says and Andrew stood behind him, shocked. He couldn't believe that the Cynthia Salazar he knew was in fact Valerie Nixon.

Andrew just looked at her and took in everything. Her name suited her and she looked more confident. There was fury in her eyes and absolute hatred for his father. As Natasha came and spoke to her, he saw the emotions change in her. He saw her looking at Natasha with love. He was confused because she never looked at Andrew like that.

"Well, well, well then. Look who it is. Home sweet home," he says.

"I swore to my parents that night they buried them that I will kill you," she says.

"You know what? I'm impressed. Andrew was telling me about how he wanted to kill his ex-girlfriend because she had insulted him. I was furious but after I heard about you, I was impressed. You sounded like you were one hell of a woman but I promised him that I would end you. I was looking forward to meeting such a fine young lady," he says and she stares at him.

"So I researched about you. I was shocked to see nothing till the age of 12 years. Out of nowhere, a girl named Cynthia Salazar was created and now I know why," he says and as she took out her gun, John just looked to his side and two men were dragging someone to them.