Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Cynthia danced to the song played on the podium. Her body moved with grace and it looked like as if she was walking on thin air. Her movements looked so graceful and fluid. Her body moved like water but her moves were fire.

The men in the bar stared at her, stopping all of their business meetings to see her dance and they were amazed. Soon their business meetings resumed as she took a small break, just like she knew they would.

She was dressed in bodysuit featuring a multi water renaissance printed mesh fabric with ruched detailing and a bardot neckline over it she wore a sheer black shiny skirt with a thigh high split, allowing her to move.

The dark haired, sapphire eyed beauty slipped from the stage and got changed into her dress, a satin red long dress with deep v neck and thin straps and a thigh high slit. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun and her makeup was the same from when she danced, red bold lips and neutral eyes.

She walked out and slipped into the crowd. She walked up to a man who had green eyes, dirty blonde hair and an amazing physique, sat on his arm rest and whispered something into his ear and he looks at her and nods. He was happy and delighted with what she just whispered.

He stood up too along with her and went to a group of men. They looked up and stared at them.

"Andrew!" a man recognised him and shook Andrew's hand.

"Come on," he said and Andrew sat down next to him while Cynthia stood by his chair the table.

"So Andrew, to what do I owe this pleasure?" the man who Cynthia found out was Flores, says as he sips on his drink. His eyes fell on Cynthia and it never left her. He looked at her from the top to the bottom and then from the bottom to the top. He was amused by her.

"Are you looking at her?" Andrew says and Flores looked at Andrew who was looking at Cynthia.

"You are lucky to have such a bad bitch," he says smirking at Cynthia and she raises her left eyebrow and looks first at Flores and then at Andrew. He gave her a smile and she returned back, knowing what it meant.

"She is all yours then," he says and Cynthia walks up to Flores and sits on his lap and crosses her legs. She drapes her hand over his shoulder and looks at him, intensely and Flores was drawn to her.

"She's your woman Andrew. I don- I don't want any beef," he says gulping loudly but he wasn't able to take his eyes off of Cynthia. Even as he said that, he saw Cynthia leaning forward so he leaned forward too and kissed Cynthia and after a few seconds, when he parted, he was breathless.

"You don't want any beef huh?" Cynthia asks in a low, seductive voice as she runs her finger over his cheek and Flores looked at her and then at Andrew. He was hypnotized by her.

"I don't want any beef with you," he says and Andrew smirks. Cynthia gets up from his lap but her hand stays on her thigh, waiting.

"Then why don't you tell us about your deal with Cullen?" Andrew says and Flores panicked. He immediately got up to leave but Cynthia was faster than him. She pulled out her gun that was strapped to her thigh all this while and held it at Flores's head as her other hand held him back.

"How did you know about that?" Flores asked and Andrew laughs and comes closer to him.

"The bad bitch you spoke about is enough," he says looking at Cynthia and she smirked back, proudly.

was , the Crime Lord of Draggons', (name inspired by his last name and dragons) beloved girlfriend. He was one of the top feared men of the country and she was his queen.