Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"David was found dead," Andrew says as he walks up to Cynthia and James.

"Who killed him?" James asked and Andrew shrugs.

"We still don't know about that," he says and Cynthia smiles discretely.

"But whoever killed him did an amazing job. They finished him off so well and I must tell you, it must have been a difficult job," he says and Cynthia looks away, proud of herself.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you that," Andrew says turning around but comes back and puts his head on Cynthia's shoulder from behind.

"You will be performing tonight?" he asks and she pushed him away.

"Yes," she says standing up and walking away. She goes to the changing rooms and gets dressed into her outfit. She wore a bustier red and black crop top along with black high waisted hot pants.

Her hair was let down and she curled it slightly while also doing her makeup very subtle and bold red lips. She wore her over the knee black high heeled boots. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time before walking up on stage.

She was going to perform solo, like she always did. The room's lights dulled. There was a spotlight on her and some red lights around. A chair was placed in the middle for her and everyone turned towards the stage.

As she walked on stage, the whole room got quiet. So quiet that you could hear her heels clicking. She sat on the chair and Bishop Briggs's 'River' started playing as she slowly and seductively did her routine.

Everyone was shocked to see her moments so fluid because they expected her to be tough, hearing her reputation but she was flexible and looked like a dancer. Her body looked extraordinary here.

Her hair was a huge advantage for her. As she whipped her hair around, she was turning everyone one. They were in love with her. She soon abandoned the chair as Janet Jackson's 'Would you mind' started playing.

She was moving so effortlessly and gracefully. She was doing all kinds of impossible dance moves. They were shocked to see how well she could dance in high heels and not once did she seem tired or hurt.

Andrew walked on stage and tried dancing with her. She seduced him, pulled him closer to her, ran her finger down his face and then pushed him away as he leaned in to kiss her. She walked away and did a move as he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him.

She didn't lose focus and did her moves and eventually wriggled out of his grip. She looked at Natasha and she walked up on stage and joined her. Natasha had seen her routine so she knew what moves came after this.

She twirled her around, let her have her spot light and it seemed natural between them. It seemed like they had been rehearsing together for days but the truth was that this was the first time they were performing.

They ended the song with Natasha holding her waist, their bodies pressed together after they went for a dip and she held her back up. Everyone was on their feet, applauding for them, mainly for Cynthia.

She smiled, looked at Natasha. They were still very close to one another. Their noses almost touched. It seemed like they were going to kiss, maybe they would have if Andrew didn't come up to them and place his hand on her back.

She immediately pushed Andrew's hand away and moved away from him. She touched Natasha's shoulder and walked back into the dressing room to get changed. She had her own dressing room with her own private shower.

"You seemed absolutely smoking hot out there," Andrew says resting his head on her shoulder as she sat in the chair. He started kissing her neck, slowly.

"Can I come over today?" he asks and she turned to look at him.

"Are you horny? Did I turn you on?" she asks and he nods going in for a kiss. She placed her finger on it and pushed him away while moving back.

"Like I expected," she says standing up and walks to her shower.

"So tonight?" he calls for her and she turned around.

"Nope," she says closing the door on his disappointed face. He definitely needed a cold shower after this. She soon got out of the shower and got changed into a short silver dress and re did her makeup slightly.

She left her hair in a bun and walked out looking like a star. Everyone's eyes were on her as she did so.

"You were amazing out there," Natasha says and she smiles.

"Thank you. You were good too," she says and she smiles. She sits down next to Natasha and orders some soda for herself.

"So Natasha, how's business?" Andrew asks joining them and Cynthia looks at him.

"It's going well to be honest," Natasha says as Jennifer walks up to them and sits opposite to Cynthia. She was dressed in a light blue short dress with a deep v neck. She smiled at Cynthia.

"You were so hot doing your dance," Jennifer says and Cynthia looks at her.

"I know," she says looking away.

"I was thinking Natasha, maybe we should work together," Andrew says and Cynthia whips her head in his direction, confused.

"I mean, you know. Cynthia seems to like you and she likes very few people so you must have something special in you. So let's work together," he says looking at them and Natasha first looks at Cynthia and then at Andrew.

"Sure," Natasha says as Andrew shakes his hand.

"I can't wait," he says and Natasha nods.

"You know a guy named David was killed?" Natasha whispered to Cynthia and she looks at Natasha.

"I heard," Cynthia says and she nods looking away but looks at her again.

"He was killed in a very interesting way. Someone with skills only could have killed him like that," she says and she nods.

"Someone like you," she whispers even softer and she was alarmed.

"What?" she asks and Natasha smiles.

"Come on Cynthia, whom are we kidding?" she asks and she shrugs.

"Don't tell anyone alright? Especially not Andrew," she whispered back and she nods.

"But I want to know the reason. Please?" she asks and she sighs.

"Not now. I'll tell you when I can completely trust you," she says and she appeared like he was offended.

"You don't trust me?" Natasha asks pouting and Cynthia smiles.

"You can never trust anyone completely," she says looking away and Natasha nods. Andrew was looking at them having this whole conversation. Even though he couldn't listen to it, he knew that whatever it was, it made Cynthia smile and Natasha had her full attention.

"He didn't suspect it?" Natasha asks referring to Andrew and Cynthia shakes her head.

"Well, he's staring at us like we'll rob this place," she says and Cynthia laughs along with Natasha.

"He's jealous that I'm talking to you and not to him," Cynthia says and Natasha smirks.

"It's his doing after all," she says and she nods. They speak for a while and Cynthia decided to leave.

"I look forward to working with you Natasha," Cynthia says standing up and she turns around to walk her out.

"Same," she says giving her a kiss on the cheek as James handed her coat and she wore it. Andrew walked up to her car and stood there.

"Are you considering my offer?" he asks and Cynthia looks at him. He looked so hopeful and sad that she did nod.

"Come over," she says rolling up her window and drives to her apartment where Andrew arrived soon.

"What were you and Natasha talking about for so long?" he asks as she opened the door for him.

"Nothing," she says closing the door as he takes off his jacket. He immediately walked over to her and kissed her. It had been two weeks since he had touched her and he was going insane with only being able to look. He was fired up right now.