• club •

My eyes opened slowly and my sight remained fuzzy and misshapen until I saw something move to my left, it was Sam. He was making breakfast in the kitchen; meaning I was on the couch in the living room. I yawned maybe just a little bit too loud because Sam turned around rather surprised, "Oh, hey Amora!" Sam smiled nicely. "Hi Sam" I yawned tiredly. Sam lightly laughed and turned back around to his food that was cooking.

I opened my eyes and looked around, trying to fully wake myself up. "Did Colby kick you out of his room? If he did I'm so sorry!" Sam asserted genuinely. "no, he didn't I just decided it was comfier down here." I half-lied. Sam nodded quietly and continued cooking his food.

The aroma wafted through the air and slowly but surely three boys stumbled down the stairs, hungry and ready to eat. Corey, Jake and..Colby.

I looked down at my arm and slowly remember remnants of last night, Colby glanced at my forearm at the redraw burn; he sure as hell remembered too. The boys sat at the kitchen island waiting for Sam to share his cooked delicious food.

"Come sit at the kitchen island, Amora!" Sam shouted over his shoulder invitingly while turning off the stove. I walked over and leaned on the island. Corey gasped at my arm, bringing attention to it. "Holy shit! Amora, what did you do to your arm?" Corey commented. Everyone gazed at my arm, now more intrigued by my arm than food.

"Don't you dare tell the fucking truth" Colby mouthed to me from behind the other boys, "I- uh accidentally burned my arm when lighting a candle last night." I declared confidently. Jake sighed worriedly, "Be more careful, Amora." Jake commented annoyed, I nodded my head in agreement and with that, everyone regained focus on their food. Colby gave me one last glance and mouthed "Good Girl".

-

It was later on in the day and we were all sitting in the living room watching a movie, It was a random movie from the 90s but it was still intriguing. "We should do something tonight" Sam insisted randomly while texting someone on his phone. Everyone looked up to Sam and agreed. "Kat and all of her friends are going clubbing tonight, Kat said we could come along if we want? She also wants to meet Amora." Sam stated.

Clubbing in Los Angeles sounds chaotic, but sometimes chaos is needed in life.

The boys all agreed except one, "There's no way Amora's coming with us" Jake demanded, I huffed aggravated. "Jake I'm 21, I'm legally able to drink; I'm not a kid!." I responded maturely, "Yeah, Jake; Amora will be on her best behaviour! We'll make sure of it." Corey pointed out while putting an arm around my shoulder. That sentence is dripping with sarcasm but hopefully Jake doesn't catch onto it.

He looks between Corey and me suspiciously, My fingers are crossed tightly behind my back. Jake huffed knowing he had lost this one. "Fine. But if you get kidnapped call them not me!" Jake asserted as I ran up the stairs to find something to wear.

-

I run down the familiar stairs now dressed in my La lune lounge slip dress in cream, my Timberland heavyweight leather bomber jacket, stratosphere platform boots and on my shoulder my black Prada Re-edition Saffiano Leather Mini Bag.

The boy's heads turned to me and Corey whistled while getting a slap on the back of the head by my brother, I softly but also nervously giggled and walked over to them at the kitchen island. "Damn girl, okay!" Corey whistled again, and I laughed. For once a true laugh, Corey took my hand and spun me in a circle. Everything blurred together but I still felt someone's beady eyes on me; watching me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. When I opened my eyes again it was over, I smiled at Corey and then looked at Jake. "So, are we ready?" I asked impatiently.

Jake looked down at his phone, "Almost, we're just waiting for Kat to pick us up." Jake chirped. I nodded my head swiftly and tried to look anywhere but his eyes. However, my eyes were drawn to him. Colby's eyes focused on my body, looking me up and down. His eyes met mine, we stared at each competitively, not daring to look away. Until we heard the front door open.