*GOING UNDER HUGE EDITING*

Hello everyone!!

Haven't updated in a while and i'm sorry for that, to be truthfully honest; i lost interest in writing this book. 

I hated how this book started off and how fluff-filled it is when my intention was for it to be enemies to lovers. So, i have decided to edit this book immensely. 

This book will be unpublished until fully edited and up to my standards; i want to make a book that not only looks good in my eyes but is good in my readers eyes; not just some half-assed fanfic.

i love you all and thank you for 13K reads!!

It amazes me how this book has basically blown up, you guys are crazy! 

Without you all, I wouldn't be here and I thank you for that. You don't understand how big this is for me as someone who grew up reading books; wishing that they could write like that and publish a book for the world to love. Although I haven't done that just yet, I'm on the road to success! 

As sad as it sounds, for years books were my only escape and i wished i could write a book/story that would make the reader feel something like they did to me. I love you all and i thank you immensely.

I would most importantly like to thank @s0ggyteabag

Thank you for always being there for me while making this book, even though this is just some cheesy fanfic; you made me believe that i could do anything and i love you for being you. Your someone i can always send a voice note to and tell you my troubles or how i'm stuck on a part of my book; i love that. I love the way you hype me up when writing; it makes me feel invincible.

i'm lucky that you're apart of my life and i thank you. 

-

I would also like to thank my friend Hayley (who probably wouldn't like me to tag her but i know you're reading this!)

Thank you for reading along even if it was just silently and being there for me every single day. You gave me idea's for this book that just made it greater than i could ever make it. You never gave up on me while i had this silly idea and told me that i should do it; without your encouragement that week; i probably wouldn't be here writing a thank you for 13k reads (WHICH IS INSANE-). I thank you for just being there for me and being a person i could run to for help. I love you always and forever x

-

THANK YOU ALL ONCE MORE FOR 13K 

I promise to be back as soon as i can, don't forget about me!

Love, 

Unluckyl0ve

(Marley <3)