Chapter 20

TW: Minor harassment and violence

*italicized- flashbacks

Note: JongSang hangout again! Happy reading!

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks passed, and everything was slowly going back to normal. Well, maybe based on Yunho and Mingi's observation with Jongho. The youngest looked so alive and cheery—so much different from the Jongho they took care of within three years. Nonetheless, they were relieved and happy to see Jongho return to his usual self. He was healing. The same goes for Wooyoung and San, who noticed the positive change in Yeosang. He was more open and active, especially in teaching their students. He was healing too. As for Jongho and Yeosang, they started to get familiar and to know each other again like high school friends falling in love. The WooSan couple would even tease them whenever Jongho had the time to fetch Yeosang from his practice or whenever they spotted Yeosang at the café watching Jongho work from the counter. It kept going on like that until Yeosang decided to give Jongho a little surprise by fetching him from his university. However, it didn't quite go well because some girls and boys kept coming to him asking for his number, which he kept declining politely and pulling on the 'boyfriend' card even though he and Jongho weren't dating. Yet. Then it got worse when he got cornered by a trio, who started to harass him verbally and almost physically if it wasn't for Jongho punching one of them when he was about to touch Yeosang.

"HANDS OFF HIM!" Jongho exclaimed after punching the guy and immediately pulled Yeosang behind him. Yeosang didn't know where the young male had come from, but he was grateful and relieved Jongho arrived at the scene.

The other two suddenly became scared as they knew that Jongho was one of the most known students around, and if they messed with him, they were sure to have a few broken bones and a trip to the clinic.

"Shit, it's Jongho," one of them said, terrified.

"W-we're sorry!" The other person said while trying to help their other friend who Jongho had punched.

Jongho remained in a defensive stance and cold glare at them until the trio scurried away. Reminding themselves never to mess with him or Yeosang again. When they had left, Jongho turned to Yeosang, and his gaze softened.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He asked, but the older latter answered him with a tight hug as if his life depended on it. The younger one didn't hesitate to hug him back.

"I'm okay, Jjongie. Thank you for saving me," Yeosang told him, although it was muffled from Jongho's shoulder.

"Yeosang-hyung, you should have told me that you were coming. What if something bad happened to you while I was still in class? What if they harassed you any further?" Jongho scolded, but it was understandable, and Yeosang knew it.

"I'm sorry," Yeosang replied, slightly pulling back to look at him. "I just wanted to surprise you,"