Chapter 1

Finally stepping to his homeland and taking a good whiff of the nostalgic Autumn air, Yeosang is happy and proud to say that he is finally home. So many memories were left here that it was only as if it was yesterday that his friends came to send him off to New York.

"YEOOOSSAAANNNGGIIEEEE! Over here!!" A familiar shout suddenly echoes inside the terminal and Yeosang starts glancing everywhere to where the sound had come from. It took him a while until he finally spotted his best friend Wooyoung, who was energetically waving his hand and bouncing in place. He also noticed Wooyoung's fiance beside him, calmly waving at him with a smile. He smiles and waves at them before grabbing his luggage and running towards them.

"Sangiieeeee! Welcome back!!" Wooyoung happily greets as he meets him halfway and immediately hugs his best friend tightly. "Oh my gosh! It's been so long! I missed you so much!" he tells him.

"I hate to admit this but I missed you too, Youngie", Yeosang replies as he hugs him back tightly. Seconds later, he hears the other already sniffing. He wanted to tease him, but he knew how the other had missed him so much, so he let it slide for now.

"I'm glad y-you're finally home, Sangie" Wooyoung cries. "You're staying here forever, right? No more going abroad?" He asks him which made Yeosang giggle. Oh Wooyoung.

"Yes Youngie, I'm staying here forever. I'm not going to leave ever again", Yeosang assures his best friend, giving him a squeeze and letting him cry on his shoulder.

"Good to know", Wooyoung says in a muffled voice. "B-Because I hate s-seeing you leave and be-being far away f-from my best friend..."

Yeosang looks at his best friend's fiance, who followed Wooyoung from behind when he ran to meet him, and gives him a warm smile.

"Hey San, how's it been?" He greets the ravenette before them. "I hope Wooyoung wasn't a pain in the ass because... you know him" he says, teasing his best friend which earned a whine from the other.

"Doing well, Yeosang. Oh don't worry about your best friend, he just has an aching ass but he's never a bother or trouble at all. In fact, he's really amazing and wonderful. There's nothing more I could ever ask for..." San tells him with a smile. By the time he had finished talking, Wooyoung was already smacking his arm playfully with an obvious blush on his cheeks despite being stained with dried tears.

"Ghad! I don't even know if I should be embarrassed, offended, or not about what you just said!" He complained with a pout, while Yeosang was laughing at him.

"I'm glad to hear that then..." Yeosang says.

The three left the airport and went to the parking lot, where Wooyoung's car was parked. San opted to carry most of Yeosang's luggage despite the older of the three protesting, but Wooyoung insisted to let San help him because he knew that Yeosang was tired from the flight.

"I think you're going to really love the dance studio that San and I rented in Seoul..." Wooyoung says as he clings on Yeosang's arm. "The location is also above a convenience store which makes it convenient to get snacks and drinks when we go hungry from practicing. It is also not that hidden or exposed from the city, but it's just alright like a few blocks away from the main road and then you're there! Cool right?!"

"It's wonderful, Youngie", Yeosang tells him, already imagining the location. "But it's still unfair that you didn't send me a photo of it!"

Wooyoung suddenly laughs at him in his infamous high pitched laugh.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, okay? I want to see your initial reaction when we get there sooner or later so stop being salty about it" he explains to him, making his best friend roll his eyes.